What Are You Playing Now?

Supreme Commander. Where's the speed up button? This is way too goddamn slow.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Numpad + and - speed up/slow down gameplay. Didn't you read the manual?

That only works if your computer is fast enough. If the computer can't handle it, then game will actually slow down the gamespeed in an attempt to keep a playable framerate. My P41.7Ghz + 9600 Pro ended up at about -9 gamespeed on anything but the smallest maps.

I don't read the manuals for RTS games anymore. Too many pages. :lol:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I've almost got those last few achievements for Left 4 Dead. Three to go, but all three are varying degrees of pain in the ass. Nothing Special, Truck Stop and 20 Car Pile Up. The first just needs me to get my group together for a run. The last one needs the stupid tanks to spawn in the right areas. Truck stop is I swear impossible unless the other team is a bunch of complete idiots.

I have until next week when Borderlands comes out. :lol:

Edited by Deraldin

@Deraldin: If you're into truck games, I HIGHLY recommend a legendary title without superlatives that will go on to stake its claim in the halls of splendor as one of mankind's greatest achievements: Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing!

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

Thanks. Now I don't have to spend two hours waiting for that army to build and can actually pass a mission without getting bored. :)

@Deraldin: If you're into truck games, I HIGHLY recommend a legendary title without superlatives that will go on to stake its claim in the halls of splendor as one of mankind's greatest achievements: Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing!

CarZ2009-05-1318-31-29-73.jpg

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I just finished Risen. Very good game, though got a bit too combat-heavy towards the end, but I managed to get through it once I'd made and drunk all those strength potions. :)

It implies a sequel, too. :(

Not sure about replaying immediately, though. I suspect the first part would be very different, but later parts maybe not so much. I might leave it a while.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Completed Tales of Vesperia ...finally! The end was a long time coming, I must've sank sixty plus hours into playing this stupid game! I don't think I have it in me to do that any more. Still, much fun. I've some beef with the amount of extraneous dialogue, some of it a real slog, but the emptiness I feel in my belly and the shooting pains through my arm tell me I really enjoyed it.

...I'm gonna go lie down.

Edited by Tel Aviv

^Brave, very brave, young grasshopper.

I've only just left the harbor city to search for the Blood Alliance, so ain't very far into it yet.

Ugh, I should play more Lost Odyssey as well. It's just that parts of it make me sleepy and some of the characters can be real bores.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hello peoples

I just finished playing KOTOR and just before that icewind dale 1. I haven't played them for quite some time now and i can tell you, i love those games. I bought a personal computer just to play some of those dustcollectors.

I'm having difficulty choosing the next game i want to play. i have bg1, bg2, kotor2, ps:t, freelancer, ff7, system shock2, deus ex, nwn, pod.....(if i can get any of them running under windows 7 64 bit that is). kotor did crash occasionally. icewind ran perfectly.

i've also been considering buying mass effect or maybe dragon age when it comes out but i'm not sure yet..

long live the oldies

^Brave, very brave, young grasshopper.

I've only just left the harbor city to search for the Blood Alliance, so ain't very far into it yet.

Ugh, I should play more Lost Odyssey as well. It's just that parts of it make me sleepy and some of the characters can be real bores.

What do you think so far, Mus?

Same deal with Lost Odyssey. I've played only till Grand Staff but it's slow going, for sure.

Hello peoples

I just finished playing KOTOR and just before that icewind dale 1. I haven't played them for quite some time now and i can tell you, i love those games. I bought a personal computer just to play some of those dustcollectors.

I'm having difficulty choosing the next game i want to play. i have bg1, bg2, kotor2, ps:t, freelancer, ff7, system shock2, deus ex, nwn, pod.....(if i can get any of them running under windows 7 64 bit that is). kotor did crash occasionally. icewind ran perfectly.

i've also been considering buying mass effect or maybe dragon age when it comes out but i'm not sure yet..

long live the oldies

i replay system shock 2 and deus ex just about once a year. so i recommend those two, in that order! go now and enjoy!

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.