Dragon Age

So far from what I've seen the faces look half way decent.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Just checked out the character builder, cool idea on Bio's part. A lot remains to be seen in terms of weapon and armor types, mechanics, etc., but so far it looks pretty good. Definitely not as flexible or diverse as, say, NWN2, but accessibility to new players was obviously a priority. Also, any game with a feat devoted to kicking people in the nads can't be that bad.

The rogue's selection of feats in particular look pretty compelling. That said, I'm always skeptical of balance when it comes to rogues and dexterity in general.

Just checked out the character builder, cool idea on Bio's part. A lot remains to be seen in terms of weapon and armor types, mechanics, etc., but so far it looks pretty good. Definitely not as flexible or diverse as, say, NWN2, but accessibility to new players was obviously a priority. Also, any game with a feat devoted to kicking people in the nads can't be that bad.

The rogue's selection of feats in particular look pretty compelling. That said, I'm always skeptical of balance when it comes to rogues and dexterity in general.

Which is good for those who have designing skills of a dead rat. Like me.

"Don't you ever tire, Volo?"

Not as long as you, and others don't tire of sharing your 'opinions' on NWN as well. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Just checked out the character builder, cool idea on Bio's part.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it was originally suggested by a member of the bio board. So far I'm just giving them credit for seeing a cool idea and running with it. -_-

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Actually, I'm pretty sure it was originally suggested by a member of the bio board. So far I'm just giving them credit for seeing a cool idea and running with it. -_-

That entire thread felt like a bit of a set up. I think they had it planned before someone suggested it.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

That entire thread felt like a bit of a set up. I think they had it planned before someone suggested it.

Conspiracy comes from idleness.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it was originally suggested by a member of the bio board. So far I'm just giving them credit for seeing a cool idea and running with it. ;)

Either that, or Ric Williams has a reality distortion field. I'm not sure which.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Hmm, there's some real pug uglies alright. I know dwarf commoners aren't supposed to be the beauty queen type but c'mon! It's not Oblivion bad at least.

I can't think of one fantasy game where the dwarves had more attractive faces. Now the *bodies*...

Edited by Maria Caliban

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

I don't know what's funnier: that Hungarian shops had the nerve to increase DA:O's price by about 15 USD, or that the CE won't be more expensive, making the price difference laughably small. :sorcerer:

I don't know what's funnier: that Hungarian shops had the nerve to increase DA:O's price by about 15 USD, or that the CE won't be more expensive, making the price difference laughably small. :sorcerer:

...or that there are Hungarians who actually pay for their games!

manthing2.jpg

Actually, I'm pretty sure it was originally suggested by a member of the bio board. So far I'm just giving them credit for seeing a cool idea and running with it. :sorcerer:

I thought conspiracies came from America.

Hmm, there's some real pug uglies alright. I know dwarf commoners aren't supposed to be the beauty queen type but c'mon! It's not Oblivion bad at least.

I can't think of one fantasy game where the dwarves had more attractive faces. Now the *bodies*...

I think it's more my artistic skill to be honest. All I'm good for is making Moe Szyslaks.

I'm actually quite excited to play this now... s'weird.

I thought conspiracies came from America.

Actually I messed up, the correct quote would be grows not comes.

IMO those boards have a lot of posters that are enthusiastic or oversold to the point its easy to suspect shills.

All deception is self deception all hypnosis is auto-hypnosis

worse, at least shills are mercenary, we can understand their motives.

Edited by entrerix

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.