What are you playing now?

Pidesco

Risen/Drakensang/NWN

Viru:

In your Drakensang game, specialize in two-handed axes/maces. Trust me, you won't regret it. Not only is the game's "uber" weapon the best when you choose the two-handed mace form (3D + 2, plus strength bonus of 15/1) but you'll get and unstoppable two-handed warhammer way before that (Dragonslayer's Warhammer) sporting 1D +7 damage with a strength bonus of 14/1.

These x/1 strength weps are awesome! When you boost your strength above 30 (with equipment, buffs, and character points) you can be dishing out 30+ damage plus wounds on every strike!

manthing2.jpg

Risen/Drakensang/NWN

Viru:

In your Drakensang game, specialize in two-handed axes/maces. Trust me, you won't regret it. Not only is the game's "uber" weapon the best when you choose the two-handed mace form (3D + 2, plus strength bonus of 15/1) but you'll get and unstoppable two-handed warhammer way before that (Dragonslayer's Warhammer) sporting 1D +7 damage with a strength bonus of 14/1.

These x/1 strength weps are awesome! When you boost your strength above 30 (with equipment, buffs, and character points) you can be dishing out 30+ damage plus wounds on every strike!

I'm a sword + shield guy all the way, especially since an uber shield comes rolling your way in the game pretty early anyway. And with the uber sword (1D+10 with 10/3 bonus) the damage is comparable to a two-hander, and one gains access to Stormblade talent.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

I'm playing Dissidia, which has made me all nostalgic over old Final Fantasy games.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Severance: Blade of Darkness

Northern Lights! Decapitation-disembowelment! Yay, gore!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Finished playing through KotOR 2 with the restored content. A lot of things make more sense now, and the game is much better, but I still have some major problems with it.

The art direction seems to try and be dark/gritty but it mostly turns out dull. I think by the end of Nar Shadaa I just wanted to leave the damn place and see something that was grey and square. IMO, the combat is pretty bad too. I'd have preferred the KotOR series had been more... real time, but then that's asking for a lot. Overall, the game just hasn't aged well. :ermm:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

is that game voice commanded or something? because that would be hilarious

Edited by entrerix

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

"Dodge, Special Attack, Throw!" -Living life the Muso way

I'm reminded of an old megatokyo...

the one where largo fights (and wins) by shouting out combo commands and doing them.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

"Dodge, Special Attack, Throw!" -Living life the Muso way

I'm reminded of an old megatokyo...

I'm reminded of Dodgeball.

Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive and Dodge.

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!

Don't forget to grab the soundtrack, it's really good.

Anyone played Mirror's Edge? I hear it's a mixed bag but it is going cheap these days.

It's pretty good and visually interesting, but it's pretty short. Grab it for ~$20 if you can. Also, not very fun if you have motion sickness when playing FPSs.

world of goo is a FANTASTIC game. one of my personal favorites of the past few years, so few games can make comments on existentialism, conformity, sexualization of women/the cosmetics industry etc fun and funny, with puzzles and an incredible soundtrack to boot!

plus it was made by TWO PEOPLE. arg so cool!

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

im really quite annoyed at how many people complain that the game is an rts. why the **** didnt they complain a couple years ago...

"what do you have for dessert?"

"chocolate cake and blueberry cheesecake"

"I'll have the cheesecake"

"here's your blueberry cheesecake, sir"

"oh, i dont like blueberry"

"well, you ordered it."

Because they haven't really showed off the RTS gameplay too much. You actually had to go out and find gameplay videos to see the RTS gameplay.

If I hadn't heard that there were RTS elements in BL, I would have been pretty surprised myself.

Edited by Purkake

Because they haven't really showed off the RTS gameplay too much. You actually had to go out and find gameplay videos to see the RTS gameplay.

If I hadn't heard that there were RTS elements in BL, I would have been pretty surprised myself.

I knew that multiplayer was going to be rts, but I had no idea that second half of the story is all rts