Dragon Age Origins

Gorth

Guest Slinky
This is a total rip off from Myth: the Fallen Lords. Not the same, but close.

Atleast they are rippin off from a good source.

Tim Curry is great, I guess they didn't give him a bigger role because he charges too much.

Play some Gabriel Knight game and think again.. talkin about overacting.

Nov 3rd release date in the US and Nov 6th in Europe?

Heck, a lot of people State-side will have finished the game twice before I get to install it. Better go dark from Nov 3rd to avoid epic spoilz.

Cheers

MC

sonsofgygax.JPG

After the First Blight attacked the Tevinter Imperium, a woman from the south had mystical visions that the Blight was caused by the mages of the Imperium. The Imperials worshiped seven gods in the form of dragons, which she claimed were false gods that had convinced the magisters to attempt to physically enter the golden city, the home of the Maker. The Golden City was

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

myth was a ripoff of glenn cook's Black Company so it's all good anyway.

for the record: Myth RULES - why can't games be this good anymore?

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Thus ceases my interest in this game, at least in buying it. Though it didn't take much admittedly, it was a toss up between Risen, AP and this. So now its gonna be Risen and AP. :)

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

aw man... pillow biting or carpet cleaning?

why does there have to be romance anyway? i never understood that. seems childish and not really the point of fantasy gaming anyway. the whole point is to escape reality.

guess you can tell that i'm married.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

aw man... pillow biting or carpet cleaning?

why does there have to be romance anyway? i never understood that. seems childish and not really the point of fantasy gaming anyway. the whole point is to escape reality.

guess you can tell that i'm married.

taks

I am about to die laughing. :biggrin: Purkake, I leave my Witcher Enhanced Editon to you.

hahahahahhahahahahhahah :skull:

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

Imperium Thought for the Day: Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life

It's nice to quote the source as well:

There will be same-sex romances, yes. Thanks for the ?s and make sure you tune in next week (http://su.pr/1rpmkd) 4 more TOFT. -The Dev team

So are they M/M, F/F or both?

They haven't said. Though I notice they talked about romanceS, plural.

I assume both.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

I am about to die laughing. :biggrin: Purkake, I leave my Witcher Enhanced Editon to you.

hahahahahhahahahahhahah :skull:

What? Why? What have I done that you must unleash the Witcher EE unto me?

Ungrateful Estonian git.

logosig2.jpg

I wonder why people make such a big deal out of this. It's just another optional feature in the game, just like other romances or origin stories. They all are waste of development time in one way or the other but Bioware still wanted to include 'em. It's going to make some players who like to project themselfs into game characters happy (along with some hardcore roleplayers who like just about every new feature) but majority don't need to feel strongly about it. You probably missed optional quest, few days/weeks earlier release or few lines of dialogue because of this latest feature.

Let's play Alpha Protocol

My misadventures on youtube.

To be sure, you are The Mighty Boo on the BioBoards, right?

Clever deduction, though my split personalities have much the same personality :biggrin:

Oh, and - was.

Edited by RPGmasterBoo

logosig2.jpg

... was? Does that mean you have an interesting story to tell? Please do.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"