What you did today

Darque

I hate my life... At least at this moment - most likely it's just another brief bout of depression and it'll be gone in a few days. But, ****, I do loath my life and everything about it at the moment. :)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I hate my life... At least at this moment - most likely it's just another brief bout of depression and it'll be gone in a few days. But, ****, I do loath my life and everything about it at the moment. :shifty:

I thought you did dancing to stop that sort of thing?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I hate my life... At least at this moment - most likely it's just another brief bout of depression and it'll be gone in a few days. But, ****, I do loath my life and everything about it at the moment. :shifty:

WOOT Calvin and Hobbes FTW!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I hopped down to the public library, picked up some books on depression, and physiology, then went to my favourite restaurant. They treat me like family there (in the good sense),a nd I chatted and read for a couple of hours until a friend showed up and we had a huge array of food, beer, and finished with grappa and coffee.

This obviously excellent mood was hugely spoiled when I came home and tried to play Company of Heroes. Relic have STILL NOT FIXED this problem despite it apparently affecting a huge number of people. This was directly annoying, and more widely depressing because it's an example of **** customer service. And why? What is it for? They've got staff. Bloody fix it, you ****holes! :shifty:

Am now in terrible mood.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm doing research. I hate enthalpy. Severely. It needs to die. Or be explained in depth in (relatively) simple terms in an article that I can find in the near future.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I had my accounting exam today. It was interesting and I did fairly well I suppose. Then again a repeat of last semester is entirely likely where I think I did well and get my test back with a big fat C on it. I know one segment I screwed up on majorly but that was mostly becuase the wording and set up were very peculiar and different from what we learned in class. For the most part I know I got the account names and places right but the amounts will likely be vastly different because for what ever reason I decided just becuase there was no entry for the stock split that it should simply no longer exist farther into the problem. I blame my class friend next to me. He was talking to someone and kept saying how he gets test anxiety and then I started to think that I had test anxiety too so I could have an excuse for being a retard and then the test came and my mind went blank. Now I have to go back to school. Luckily I'm off tomorrow.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

So anyway, I left work a little early yesterday to have a drink with a lady I met last week. Afterwards she suggested we walk around a bit (we were in Overton Park) and we ended up walking in this art gallery. Now I am not a big fan of art, in fact the walls in my house are bare except for some military momentos, a few palques and my diploma. But I saw this picture and I just had to have it. I didn't even ask how much, I just asked if they could change the frame to red cedar. Anyway I paid way more for it than I intended but I really liked it. Well, after we left she suggested that she could help me find a place to hang it. That ended up meaning exactly what I hoped it meant. Apparently women find men who buy art from little art stores attractive. You might want to give that a try Wals! Next girl I take out I might try that again!

Oh, here is the pic I bought. I had never seen it before but it is famous evidently.

post-10997-1253064038_thumb.jpg

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I found one of the funniest websites ever and laughed repeatedly.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

So anyway, I left work a little early yesterday to have a drink with a lady I met last week.

thought i remembered you talking about a GF a while back... maybe it was just another lady worth dating. :ermm:

Afterwards she suggested we walk around a bit (we were in Overton Park) and we ended up walking in this art gallery.

glad to hear you're walking well enough to do things like that.

Now I am not a big fan of art, in fact the walls in my house are bare except for some military momentos, a few palques and my diploma.

not much different here other than the military stuff. there was an oldie but goodie hustler cartoon once where the guy was standing over a large piece of paper which he had just barfed on. his buddy, standing next to him, said "OK, but is it art?" :)

the pic is too good. i'd have to get something along the lines of a cat gnawing on some body part. danged thing bites me routinely.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks? :banghead:

Went down to the bank today and got the cheque to pay my motorcycle. My bank account is now a quivering, bleeding wound making mewling noises. The store better have that machine ready for me tomorrow...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I think I'm coming down with a bug, had a lot of mucus going into my throat making swallowing hurt, and I'm starting to get tired really easily...

No other real symptoms but still, I'm gonna be pretty vigilant

that's how it starts, calax. the next step was 3 days in bed for me.

i just got back from the doc myself. signs of gallstones, but if they were there a few days ago, they aren't now since i had a negative murphy's sign. sooo... back to the ultrasound (had one last summer). if it's negative, i get a HIDA scan (had that, too), if it is positive i'm losing my gall bladder for good! out damn spot, out! :(

taks

comrade taks... just because.

that's how it starts, calax. the next step was 3 days in bed for me.

taks

well, I'm the type who rarely gets sick, but if he does he's usually killed for three days of rest, and 2 weeks of tired working/school.

argh frustrating

i organize another night time picnic for friday night, and 10 mins later my sister txts me to ask if i wanna come drink with her that night

i told her she had really bad timing and i'd just made plans

and now this morning after chatting online to a mate about our planned horror movie night tonight and finalizing the last details she txts me again and asks "how bout tonight then?"

both times if she'd asked me like 10-15mins earlier than the answer would have been yes! :sorcerer:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

argh frustrating

i organize another night time picnic for friday night, and 10 mins later my sister txts me to ask if i wanna come drink with her that night

i told her she had really bad timing and i'd just made plans

and now this morning after chatting online to a mate about our planned horror movie night tonight and finalizing the last details she txts me again and asks "how bout tonight then?"

both times if she'd asked me like 10-15mins earlier than the answer would have been yes! :sorcerer:

I recall you mentioning your sister being a pain in the ass. I don't know who would want to hang out with their sibling(s) anyways. Mine is not one of the biggest but in fact the biggest a hole I have ever known. And I say that having known some incredible a holes.

I'm trying to think of healthy stuffs I can eat for lunch during the week that is both tasty and relatively inexpensive. I'm also trying to think of new ideas and how to revamp current dinners becuase when working out it's garbage in no energy out. So hard. :'(

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Mourned the passing of Mary Travers.

Peter, Paul & Mary were HUGE influences in my life growing up (thx, mom&dad)

Watched Boston beat the Angels in an epic, crazy game.

Watched Glee. Josh Groban had a bit role. Kinda funny. And Victor Garber was in it! Yessss!

Then mourned the passing of Mary Travers some more by listening to their music.

Now off to bed.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Got my new motorcycle a few hours ago. Survived the first 10km of rush hour traffic to get home. So far, so good :down:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Been thinking on exactly how long five years is, and how much of my life has been pared away, like a nervous girl at fat camp.

-Elwood Blues