What you did today

Gorth

165cm & 50-55kg is pretty reasonable I think. I'm gaining a bit of weight these days, though it doesn't seem to mean muscles. I can't stand being in a gym, that's probably why.

Family collaboration where members aren't willing is rarely a good idea.

Argh, they better give me some money or I'll become Guy-Who-Got-Admitted-But-Couldn't-Afford-It-So-Now-Goes-To-Whatsitsnameagain?

I'm going to email him and see if our answers match up becuase he got a 16/16 and he's a smart dude who knows what he's doing

Sounds like the dude you should share an accommodation with for a while instead of that no good, noisy brother of yours :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

165cm & 50-55kg is pretty reasonable I think.

It's a lot healthier than my 6ft. 4in. (183cm.) 125lbs. (56.7kg.)

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

165cm & 50-55kg is pretty reasonable I think.

Someone buy this man a hamburger or two. That is rail thin.

I think I look ok physically speaking. No fat, not skinny. I wear a size 44 long jacket and my waist is a 34-36 depending on the make of the jeans. As Taks correctly pointed out I am getting old, but I'm in better shape than some people my age I know.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Uh.. I'm 181cm. and 80kg. And I'm not fat, dammit!

Edit: Oh wait. You typoed. You're actually 193cm.! That's insanely thin. That's anorexia thin.

Edited by mkreku

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Yeah, I know people with those kind of dimensions and it's pretty freaky. You can see the leg-bone rattle around when they run, and all. Hell, that probably gets you an exemption from conscription.

Wals = tubby b***h, although I do have an excuse. I freaking BURPED this morning and my rib dislocated. It's like my body hates exercise.

Another early night last night and only a tiny nightcap. Long crazy dreams. Woke feeling rested, though.

Sluggo, I lived with my brother twice over the years, and it was OK. But as you say, you have to agree what kind of house environment it's going to be. If there's no hope of him changing in the next couple of years DON'T DO IT. :) If you want out with a clean conscience, then lend him some moeny towards it. A couple of grand, say. Enough to be significant, but nothing crippling for you. Or buy him a huge gift. That way there's no question of repayment hanging over you.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I guess i am the only one with a "normal" weight.

188cm and 90kg here (6ft 2inch, ~200 lbs for the americanos out there).

Going to work by bike helps a lot.

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I'm pretty close to that. I'm only 180cm and last I checked I was around 82kg. Admittedly that was back a good 5-6 months ago and I've been a lazy bastard all winter.

I'm pretty close to that. I'm only 180cm and last I checked I was around 82kg. Admittedly that was back a good 5-6 months ago and I've been a lazy bastard all winter.

Yeah, that's the catch when living the colder regions of the earth. Once seated in a nice, warm car in cold morning of -27 degrees, you won't ever go back to biking :)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Yeah, that's the catch when living the colder regions of the earth. Once seated in a nice, warm car in cold morning of -27 degrees, you won't ever go back to biking :)

I wish I had a car! My preferred school schedule of nothing before noon and my habit of not getting up till noon or later doesn't allow me the use of the family vehicle very often when combined with the requirement that I get up by 8am in order to drive others to work before getting the vehicle for my own use. Instead I'm usually left standing at the bus stop for 10 minutes waiting for the bus which sucks in the middle of winter. Thankfully they changed from a 30 minute schedule to a 40 minute schedule so the buses actually run on time now. It was a pain in the ass trying to figure out when the bus would go past on the old schedule.

I hate public transport when it doesn't work, and love it when it does. Mainly I walk everywhere. the only downside to that is I rip through shoes, pants, and trousers very quickly. Most shoes last about six months. My leg-garments run out after about a month of use. It's crazy. :)

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've just about run through yet another pair of shoes myself, suffice it to say I'm a walker. The bus fares here are really cheap, two euros for a ticket that lasts any amount of travel in the Tampere region for one hour is not a huge weight on anyone's wallet, but I tend to stick to my two legs since I hate scheduling my day according to the transportation times.

Right now I'm 183 cm and 76 kg, but I really should get some excercize. A good friend of mine just broke a life time habit of bad eating and terrible workout and I'm a bit envious of how fast he's gotten into shape again.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Eating well is a big part of it. I get boxes of fruit and veg delivered. The contents vary unpredictably, but I like the element of surprise. It makes eating fresh salad acheivable on a daily basis.

But sleep is key also, I think.

-Elwood Blues

I'm 6 foot 3 inches, and somewhere around 165 pounds, so I'm pretty light for my height

I just worked it out using Google. 1.68m, 83 kgs

Short, and powerfully built. Like an attack hamster with a beer gut.

-Elwood Blues

This is going to sound crazy but hear me out. I have a theory that weight gain/loss has less to do with what you eat and more to do with your metabolism. Ive always been tall and skinny (6'3" / 197 lb) but for a while there in my early thirties I started to gain weight and eventually topped out at 230 lbs. About a year of 5-days-a-week working out with weights and running and basically being on the Atkins diet and I dropped to a lean, mean, 192 lbs. Fast forward now 5 years or so of not working out at all and eating everything that doesnt get out of my way fast enough and I still maintain a range of 194-198 lbs. Whats different? IMO, as my body started to age my metabolism started to slow and that years worth of working out jump started my metabolism back to a previous level. Either that or I have tapeworms.

I need to restart my diet again. I was able to drop 10 pounds but it went back up, then I lost it again, then went back up. It like a freaking yo-yo.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."