New Obsidz Gaim?

Pop

Can a lasgun even kill a Genestealer?
Lessee, a standard lasgun can blow off a normal human's arm, power can be turned higher, there's some special "ammo" in the Dark Heresy RPG, and of course the classic eye shot.

I we only knew who the publisher for this new game was. If it's Atari, it's bound to be Baldur's Gate 3. I mean, the changes to Baldur's Gate in 4th ed. basically screams for a game to be located there.

What changes are these? o:)

It could be Icewind Dale 3 as well. Didn't Obsidian buy the rights to IWD?

Edited by Flouride

Hate the living, love the dead.

D&D must be a massive pain in the arse for developers. One the one hand you have instant brand recognition and sales. On the other you have to deal with the various interested parties.

On top of that 4E is so meh-tastic, and removed from D&D, that maybe it's all over.

sonsofgygax.JPG

What changes are these? :)

It could be Icewind Dale 3 as well. Didn't Obsidian buy the rights to IWD?

Basically, Neverwinter has been destroyed and Baldur's Gate has become the most prominent city on the expense of said Neverwinter. Yes, it could as well be IWD 3, I mean seriously... Either Obsidz is working on BG3 right now, or it's Bioware's next project.

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

• 3 months later...

It's getting to early 2010, which (supposedly) means the unannounced game will be revealed soon. Also!

Joshtwit - "weekend cool guy club at obsidian. alvin's doing some AP stuff. fnv ppl doing whatever it is they do. menze doing... secret things."

Menze on the case?

"D&D must be a massive pain in the arse for developers. One the one hand you have instant brand recognition and sales."

The number of sales one gets from the D&D name is rather minimal. The number of bombs for games based on D&D is quite a bit. Successful series like BG and NWN are the exception not the rule.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Joshtwit - "weekend cool guy club at obsidian. alvin's doing some AP stuff. fnv ppl doing whatever it is they do. menze doing... secret things."

Michael Thorton twitters: "Tracking communiques in the command center. Something about Vegas, then it went black - the analysts are on the scent."

:lol:

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"