Pictures of your games

SteveThaiBinh

10 strength, 10 endurance, some cool goggles, and a really big hammer.

When people get on her nerves; everything just gets ugly fast.

post-378-1234921839_thumb.png

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I wish kumquatq still posts here

2k91.jpg

Looks amazing.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

More Prince of Persia

In terms of visual appeal, the Courtisan and the (end) Father are my favorite. I like the way they captured a very feline movement and feel with her. That and the bright pink was pretty.

post-1288-1235364209_thumb.jpg

post-1288-1235364228_thumb.jpg

A shot from the end.

post-1288-1235364332_thumb.jpg

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

PoP is more of painting than a game, sometimes. I played through the game twice only to see the scenery in HD and it is gorgeous.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I know the graphics are uber-dated - I had to use a mod to help with washed out colors, even - but there's still something marvelously fun about charging up a hill with your calvary. Best horse combat I've seen/done..not that I've seen/done a lot. :sorcerer:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Its the Blackhawk special Magnum you get from doing Agatha's quest.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Ring around the castle, besieging is such a hassle.

mountblade-06a.jpg

You'd think a King would be worth more than that.

mountblade-08a.jpg

Spellcheck, please.

mountblade-07a.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I finally found the crashed UFO.

Why does that magnum have a scope on it?

Every Magnum in the game is like that. Seriously. Wtf.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds