What are you playing now?

Gorth

Start of old thread

End of old thread

Not playing much at the moment (too much work). Still managed to almost catch up with the progress lost in my game of The Witcher and my Chosen Chaos Warrior in Warhammer Online is now level 8.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Far Cry 2!

Yes, I am sloooooowwwwww........ :wowey:

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Really, I don't see what's so impressive about Half-life 2. It definitly hasn't aged well.

I'm 4 hours in and on Highway 17 or something like that. Ravenholm wasn't the least bit scary and the game had infinitly respawning enemies, which frankly sucks.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Nothing really at the moment.

I had been playing Deus Ex (for the first time), but I got a little distracted and my efforts petered out at the beginning of the Paris area. The game seems to be progressing such that the stealth-based gameplay depends on either constantly burning charge on your cloak, or being really really lucky. As I am a notorious resource miser in this kind of game, I tend to about using up my charge, which usually throws me into run-and-gun situations that I don't find particularly fun.

Also, when the mood strikes me, I occasionally open up World of Goo to try to earn a few more OCD challenges.

But the lack of stuff to play now is strategic-- moving day is next Saturday, so I can't afford to spend all my packing time on games.

ultimate mortal kombat 3

xbox live arcade is my new friend :)

trying to remember how to do Kung Lao's fatalities. it's been far too many years to remember all this

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

No, sorry to say, they're gone.

Dankee. That sucks to hear though.

King's Bounty: The Legend

Great game - old school RPG/Strategy hybrid with turn-based combat. So far, I am still playing the free demo, but I am planning to get the full game.

I'm personally hoping with my fingers crossed that the game will be released in retail. Presently it seems to be only available via download online, a purchase system that I haven't yet place my faith on due to location difference.

Fallout 3 - I've found a "Mini-Nuke," it was in a Pharmacy!? :)

now find the gun that makes use of the mini nuke.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Far Cry 2!

Yes, I am sloooooowwwwww........ :grin:

I'm hoping to start this over the weekend.

Also playing Fable 2.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

i'm still trudging through the witcher enhanced. some things i really like about it, others not so much. my dude is like a lawful good whore now, btw, which seems... contradictory somehow.

i've gotten through the first three levels of DMC4 on the PS3, too. cool action game. the cut-scenes are pretty awesome. my 5-year old son calls it the "most awesome game" ever. i probably shouldn't let him watch, but violence doesn't seem to bug him.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

No, sorry to say, they're gone.

Dankee. That sucks to hear though.

King's Bounty: The Legend

Great game - old school RPG/Strategy hybrid with turn-based combat. So far, I am still playing the free demo, but I am planning to get the full game.

I'm personally hoping with my fingers crossed that the game will be released in retail. Presently it seems to be only available via download online, a purchase system that I haven't yet place my faith on due to location difference.

Same here - I would prefer to buy it at a store here. If you don't mind buying the DVD version online, though, it is apparently available on Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Kings-Bounty-Legend-Pc/dp/B0012N2AB6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1225469609&sr=8-1).

The NWN2 Community Halloween Mod <3 <3 <3 <3

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NWN2M...tail&id=322

Pure. Awesome.

Downloading now! :grin:

Make sure you visit The Grumpy Strumpet! Also make sure you drink a bottle in the basement specifically telling you not to drink it. :lol:

I did all the scripting for The Grumpy Strumpet. Blatent plug. *cough*

Fallout 2 -- because I can't afford Fallout 3 :(

You're playing the better game... :(

Yes and no. They're two completely different games, like comparing Warcraft 2 to World of Warcraft.

It'll make me feel so much better if Bethesda simply cast the game as "World of Fallout" instead of "Fallout 3". By doing that they will simply draw the line that the game they make is different than the previous Fallouts instead of blatantly stamping a "3" over it. Otherwise the comparison to the previous 2 games makes sense since it is a direct sequel.

Heck, Black Isle did the right thing for christening the tactical Fallout game as "Fallout Tactics" rather than Fallout 3 just to draw the line that it is different.