What are you playing now?

Gorth

Resistance 2. Really friggin' good. Getting drawn into GalCiv again.

You playing the co-op mode?

Nope, too lazy to turn on my PS3's LAN (and besides, my connections too crappy to get much reception in that room).

Why anyone, let alone a developer, would want to play ME a second time is completely beyond me. There's just nothing there.

fail_20at_20failing.jpg

You're offending my religion. Isn't that illegal or something.

I'm guessing you didn't do much of the Uncharted worlds then. most of those are fairly open, and dispite what you think, Mass Effect had at least as good writing as Kotor did. Admittedly that is generally a personal opinion but all in all Mass Effect was IMHO better than Kotor because, among other things, you weren't mother Teresa or a baby eater
You mean Uncharted world. The most atrocious single piece of game design I've ever seen.

The reason you're mother Teresa is you're either light side or dark. In ME you're still an evil dumb thug, but that's beside the point since that's the least of its problems.

No, I think he meant the other 20 or so planets other than the ones on the main quest, where the real shootouts happen.

Edited by I want teh kotor 3
In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

after playing +50% o' soz, we highly recommend that obsidian developers play me. a common complaint following me release were the seemingly pointless galaxy map explorations. bio developers agreed that in future they would give more quality quests rather than simple more numbers o' little worlds with little encounters. soz plays like me galaxy map exploration... w/o the critical path quests.

good idea or bad idea: take stuff likes noveria and feros out o' me and just let players explore galaxy map.

bad idea, no?

nevertheless, that seems to be what obsidian developers did with soz. obsidian took what were wrong with me (pointless seeming galaxy map explorations) and built an entire game on the mistake.

HA! Good Fun!

btw, so we not sound complete negative 'bout soz, the flowers in the openpalm bazaar really looked neato. honest. am not kidding 'bout the flowers. the little hanging lamps, exotic birds, and clothes on characters in the openpalm bazaar were all aesthetically pleasing... but particularly the flowers. liera's trick were also pretty fantastic with all the little details included. were genuine impressed with appearance o' new areas of soz. may be a tired engine that obsidan used, but they does make some pretty keen looking stuff with the aged engine.

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

oblivion with the OOO mod

actually makes it a lot more fun

i went to Vindasel and tried to take on Umbra at like level 10 and was getting an absolute butt kicking, so started running away with her chasing after me

i decided to try and get back to the imperial city and let the guards take care of her for me, and on the way she murdered like 3 imperial guard patrols :down:

i finally made it all the way back to the city, and Umbra got swamped by about 8 guards when they saw her chasing me. they managed to corner her and start wailing on her, yet she still killed about 5 of them before they finally took her down

i looted the corpse and she had been stuck with about 46 arrows

this mod is fun :ermm:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Been playing X-Com alot.... It's fun and challenging, they don't make 'em like that anymore... CRY HAVOK, WE CAN'T HAVE HARD FAILURE STATES ANYMORE THAT WOULD BE SILLY!

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!