Fallout 3

jaguars4ever

I'm halfway to level 15 and I still haven't found any other vaults. Found all sorts of other interesting stuff though.

I'm almost at level 14 and I haven't found any other vaults, either. Of course, I haven't been doing the main quest that much.

I've found some interesting things, too. Such as a shrine to Abraham Lincoln in the basement of a house in Arlington....not sure if it's anything special, but it was...interesting.

I've also found a luck and a melee bobblehead. :D

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Hey guys, do any of you know where to find the source in the "Those!" quest?

Don't read unless you want to be spoiled on the "Those!" quest.

You get a clue to go to the nearest metro station. In there, you find a lot of goofy stuff, but the source of the ants are in there. You might need the clues. You get a key off of the dead dad that opens the shack next to their home. Go in there and you get a clue about metro station. In the metro station, all will be clear, unless it isn't. In that case, I'll tell you more in the spoiler thread.

ZOMG...remember those arrogant game hunters who sold you what they thought was the tastiest meat in all the wasteland? I came across them again

and they were chasing down and shooting at a random wastelander! It must have been human meat! Naturally, I hunted them down and relieved them of their helpful l00t

Also, I finally got the much coveted ripper! I came across a BoS group fighting off a group of super mutants. What caught my illustrious eye, however, was that one of the BoS paladins was yielding the ripper! I didn't want to engage in hostilities, however, so I tailed that intrepid knight pretending to look helpful...and waited until she was surrounded by super mutants. Naturally, she was reduced to a pulp, and I looted the ripper before bolting my rear end outta there!

manthing2.jpg

I'm halfway to level 15 and I still haven't found any other vaults. Found all sorts of other interesting stuff though.

I'm found Vault 106 at level 2. It's right by 101.

NSEW?

Gotta stop playing and go to sleep. I'm addicted to this game and Med-X :):blink::teehee:

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Oh, and I haven't run into any Death Claws yet, but I have run into centaurs :blink:

No Wanamingos, though :teehee:

Edited by Arkan

ZOMG...remember those arrogant game hunters who sold you what they thought was the tastiest meat in all the wasteland? I came across them again

and they were chasing down and shooting at a random wastelander! It must have been human meat! Naturally, I hunted them down and relieved them of their helpful l00t

It's like Bob's Iguana Bits from Fallout 1 :lol:

Speaking of which there was also Chip's spleen in Fallout 2 :sorcerer:

Edited by LostStraw

I'm almost at level 14 and I haven't found any other vaults, either. Of course, I haven't been doing the main quest that much.

While doing the quest for

that old lady whose name I've forgotten

to find the

violin

I got the locations of a whole bunch of vaults from the

Vault-Tec offices

I've found some interesting things, too. Such as a shrine to Abraham Lincoln in the basement of a house in Arlington....not sure if it's anything special, but it was...interesting.

I found Lincoln's Repeater, which I am currently wielding. I also managed to find on my own while exploring the information Three Dog would have given me as part of the main quest line. Have you found the lush green trees yet?

I've also found a luck and a melee bobblehead. :D

I still only have the one. :sorcerer:

Edited by Hell Kitty

While doing the quest for

that old lady whose name I've forgotten

to find the

violin

I got the locations of a whole bunch of vaults from the

Vault-Tec offices

I still only have the one. :sorcerer:

Is this lady in Megaton? I thought I talked to everybody, but I'm sure I missed a few people.

One of the bobble heads (luck) I found in the same house as the Lincoln shrine in Arlington National Cemetery.

I seem to have picked up a rather obscure follower, or he's part fo a quest I didnt seem to trigger. If youve found him aswell, he says he wants to go to "big town" but I dont know where that is or what to do with him. What am I supposd to do with this guy?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "