Fallout 3

jaguars4ever

Only 4 days 'till release, but it looks like the manual's already up - and legitimately/non-leaked this time too!

http://cdn.steampowered.com/Manuals/22300/...df?t=1224882949

Very disappointed with the lack of recipes. Shame on you Bethy! So getting the Ninja perk though - it's let's you flip out and kill people ALL the time (if you don't then you're a little baby). Grim Reaper, however, looks insanely overpowered.

Alas, how I miss thee Mushroom Clouds and Desert Salad. :(

manthing2.jpg

Knowing me, I'll take a look at the controls and then stop caring.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

We already have plenty of threads devoted to this game or Oblivion mod.

The other thread is about people pirating the game. This is about the game itself. :(

Should I get the collector's lunch box or the standard edition?

What

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Science shows fresh produce and safe water will be available. However, you will likely encounter the need to eat irradiated food like raw chunks of two-headed Brahmin meat.

There's nothing wrong with irradiated food, especially not that of a mutated animal like the Brahmin. "Ooh, two hundred years ago this animal's ancestors were irradiated, leading to genetic mutation? I guess I'll get a disease if I eat it." BZZT. Actually, Brahmin meat would probably be safer than normal meat, since the biological processes of Brahmin have obviously changed, thus causing bacteria or viruses that might be capable of human-cattle transmission but not human-cattle-brahmin transmission to be unable to be gotten from the meat. Further, even if Brahmin meat was to be irradiated, that would mean there was significant background radiation, and you would be in greater danger just walking around. Further, even if the Brahmin was to have walked into a damaged microwave factory and been irradiated just an hour before you ate it, that would actually be beneficial since it would've killed off most of the bacteria that might have been living inside the Brahmin.

I don't post if I don't have anything to say, which I guess makes me better than the rest of your so-called "community." 8)

What’s in the collector’s edition?

Includes The Art of Fallout 3 hardcover book of exclusive concept art and commentary

Special DVD The Making of Fallout 3 included for a behind the scenes look at the creative team

Includes fully customized metal Vault-Tec lunch box

Linky

Edited by Dark_Raven

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

If you want to be uber l33t, Bok, you can get the survival edition and get all the stuff in the collector's edition plus a life-sized Pip Boy 3000 that doubles as an alarm clock!

Go for it, Bok!

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

I would have ordered the CE but if the game sucks, I would hate myself. The NWN2 c.e that I bought is just like a big reminder that I threw a large amount of money in the toilet >_<

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "