Voice Actors list in IMDB

• 2 weeks later...
I wouldn't say that anime voice over is any more or less prestigious than game voice over.

Depends on the anime. Bubblegum Crisis, Tenchi Muyo, Ghost in the Shell, Akira level anime are good. Project A-ko, Pokemon, and Dragonball Z... not so much.

Edited by Killian Kalthorne

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

I wouldn't say that anime voice over is any more or less prestigious than game voice over.

Depends on the anime. Bubblegum Crisis, Tenchi Muyo, Ghost in the Shell, Akira level anime are good. Project A-ko, Pokemon, and Dragonball Z... not so much.

But ... but ... it's

ovER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!

• 4 months later...

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...logID=469901786

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

a few odds and ends

Hi there,

Just a few odds and ends to mention.

Check out the first Alpha Protocol trailer, now online: http://www.sega.com/alphaprotocol/us/videos.html

Just last week I finished my work on this project. I play the lead female - Mina Tang. If you listen closely you can also hear me as a few additional minor unique characters. There should be tons of information available online shortly. This game is similar in style to The Bourne identity films and is already getting great feedback.

Hmm, where have I seen these before: Kristoffer Tabori and Grey DeLisle. They must too love Obsidian's work. (They voiced in Kotor 2 too).

Courtenay Taylor voiced in K1, all of them seems to be typical "game voice actors." Anyway, they have talents - looking forward to hear them again!

TSLRCM, the mod that Wookieepedia doesn't want you to know about:

http://www.deadlystream.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4

As long as the game has Kristoffer Tabori in it, I will love it.

<3 HK

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
No Alan Rickman ;(

lol abit random

over at Bethesda ;(

god whats with them getting great voice actors and then getting rid of them in the story they did it with oblivion and fallout 3 although he does come back in fallout 3 but not for long

As long as the game has Kristoffer Tabori in it, I will love it.

<3 HK

HK-47 ready to serve Master. Oh how I hate that word.

"It seems apparent that all the sith would very much like to assassinate all the jedi. Which is somewhat the equivalent of cultural suicide, as most sith are jedi or were jedi."

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies