What you did today

Gorth

I woke up this morning to the sound of my cellphone ringing. I apparently have a job interview tomorrow with Purolator for a warehouse job that involves heavy lifting, sorting of mail and ungodly hours.

I have been furiously working on securing contracts today. Had some moderate success moving towards a deal. Good luck on the interview, mate. Never knock warehouse work. Plenty of exercise, and usually the people are good for a laugh.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

My brother walked in on me and a lady friend doing, erm, 'things' yesterday. I still can't look him in the eye, doubt I ever will be able to again :lol:

Oh the shame :(

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

My brother walked in on me and a lady friend doing, erm, 'things' yesterday. I still can't look him in the eye, doubt I ever will be able to again :lol:

Hmmm... Being ashamed of doing "things" with a lady friend when your brother walked in?

Well, if it was just "normal" sex then I don't see why you would be ashamed. Typical males tend to cheer one on when they score, just without the pom-poms. Now if you were tied down and she was whipping you, then I could see you being some what shamed. Of course there are even more shameful and humiliating acts that you could have gone through but I think it would be inappropriate to describe them here.

Edited by Killian Kalthorne

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

My brother walked in on me and a lady friend doing, erm, 'things' yesterday. I still can't look him in the eye, doubt I ever will be able to again :(

Hmmm... Being ashamed of doing "things" with a lady friend when your brother walked in?

Well, if it was just "normal" sex then I don't see why you would be ashamed. Typical males tend to cheer one on when they score, just without the pom-poms. Now if you were tied down and she was whipping you, then I could see you being some what shamed. Of course there are even more shameful and humiliating acts that you could have gone through but I think it would be inappropriate to describe them here.

Also of potential import here: The age of the brother.

The relationship between brothers is an odd one. As you get older personal things are not to be shared, not that it was ever okay to do so in the first place when you were young but what you do on your own time is to be kept to yourself unless it involves man stuff like shattering a dudes clavicle with your knee or benching like 500 pounds and things like that. But women are strictly not to be spoken of. It's a man thing. You wouldn't understand.

Edit: Also seeing your sibling naked and in a compromised and vulnerable position could be fatal. They will subconsciously or intentionally hold that over you for the rest of your life.

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Today my car broke down.

Then I heard all tickets for my favorite festival this weeken are sold out, so I started looking online for people who sold theirs.

But the only ones I can find are at least 50 miles away from here.

And I don't have a car...

The fates are conspiring against me :(

Were you in a public space, or did you forget to lock the door. :(

There wasn't a lock on the door. I thought he was asleep on the sofa like usual. Sure does pick his nights wander upstairs I'll give him that...

It's the shame of being caught more than anything. I used to be so careful as well, I blame old age making me soft. Need to get my guard back up again.

There was a fair bit of blood involved in the sex thing as well, that's all I'll go into. Feel free to let the imaginations run wild though :)

Also of potential import here: The age of the brother.

He's 17. I think anyway =/

Knowing Daaave's tastes, maybe it wasnt a "lady friend" and instead a "man" in "drag"?

Ahaha awwww man, you know me too well :(

This one was a chick though. Of that I'm pretty darn sure.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

There was a fair bit of blood involved in the sex thing as well, that's all I'll go into. Feel free to let the imaginations run wild though :)

methinks i know exactly what you're talking about

it would be kinda weird to have your brother walk in on that >_<

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Kinda weird goes nowhere near to describing it my good man. Most awkward thing ever in the history of awkward things right there.

Alright, gentlemen. Family site and all that. Steady on.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

it's not like we're going in depth with the details >_<

You haven't gone too far, no. Not yet. :)

Why ARE we all wearing lipstick, suddenly?

-Elwood Blues

it's not like we're going in depth with the details >_<

You haven't gone too far, no. Not yet. :)

Why ARE we all wearing lipstick, suddenly?

That's not lipstick Walsingham. ZING!!!

Oh man I'm good. So good.

Today I went to uni to get my id card and parking permit. The campus is way too large. I walked like an entire mile and a half back and forth for just two buildings.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

More for a couple of semesters I had to walk from one end of campus where they held the computer science classes all the way across the other side of campus where they held the humanities. A 3 mile run practically since I had 9 minutes to get their or be late for class. Maybe you need to invest in a segway.

Edited by Killian Kalthorne

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

methinks i know exactly what you're talking about

it would be kinda weird to have your brother walk in on that >_<

Better than your mother. :ermm:

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Some young hot Latina chick tried to sell me home security. She had been pounding the pavement in the 110 degree heat and was thirsty so I got her a water bottle. I wish she would have returned the favor... :'(

@Killian: I was never all that popular in school but I'm not going to purposely (and rightly so) invite people to mug and/or rape me. Plus these weren't classrooms but places you need to go to get random stuff. Which actually makes me angry since this is all stuff new students have to get before attending so I don't see the harm in, I don't know, putting them all in the same building. Since trekking like 20 minutes to the campus just 4 times I'm already rethinking whether or not I want to commit to the new school or just stay at my crappy community one. Both schools rank pretty high in the stupidity range but the university is ridiculously expensive and absolutely needlessly complicated in every aspect. The school literally has 88 separate buildings on a huge plot of about 1 square mile, all of which have different resources and purposes and all of them seemingly have no connection to one another. It's a complete cluster f over there where as my first school has about 4 or 5 large buildings total and a very centralized set up, so there is no confusion about anything. Too bad the school is brand new, 95% of the teachers might as well be huffing paint in the class room and they only offer like 3 business degrees, none of which I'm interested in.

I ranted but it was necessary.

Some young hot Latina chick tried to sell me home security. She had been pounding the pavement in the 110 degree heat and was thirsty so I got her a water bottle. I wish she would have returned the favor... :'(

@Killian: I was never all that popular in school but I'm not going to purposely (and rightly so) invite people to mug and/or rape me. Plus these weren't classrooms but places you need to go to get random stuff. Which actually makes me angry since this is all stuff new students have to get before attending so I don't see the harm in, I don't know, putting them all in the same building. Since trekking like 20 minutes to the campus just 4 times I'm already rethinking whether or not I want to commit to the new school or just stay at my crappy community one. Both schools rank pretty high in the stupidity range but the university is ridiculously expensive and absolutely needlessly complicated in every aspect. The school literally has 88 separate buildings on a huge plot of about 1 square mile, all of which have different resources and purposes and all of them seemingly have no connection to one another. It's a complete cluster f over there where as my first school has about 4 or 5 large buildings total and a very centralized set up, so there is no confusion about anything. Too bad the school is brand new, 95% of the teachers might as well be huffing paint in the class room and they only offer like 3 business degrees, none of which I'm interested in.

I ranted but it was necessary.

I work for a University, so I find your rant hilarious. It's so true! If a student changes their address, they have to give the new address to the bursar's office, admissions and records, financial aid, accounts payable (if they get checks from us) AND the college they're enrolled in.

I personally blame it on the political games constantly being played. Professor's think they're god's and administrators are almost worse. Thank goodness I'm not in a politically charged position anymore.

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Hmmm... My uni had a centralized databank that all major and minor offices used. If there was a change in address or phone all one had to do is change the file at the databank and all those which accessed it, which was everyone, would get the changed info.