What you did today

Gorth

First headcold in years. Dagnabbit.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

got back from disney land...

man that sunburn isn't going to be fun at boot.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

got back from disney land...

man that sunburn isn't going to be fun at boot.

Sunburn's a self-inflicted injury. Will get you punishment, mate. Always use teh sunscreen, like the man said.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm thinking of joining the military.

I'll fight those damn al qadas from my accounting desk until I'm just a ravaged corpse of paper cuts and electrocution via computer malfunction.

Do you think I have what it takes Walsh?

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I'm thinking of joining the military.

I'll fight those damn al qadas from my accounting desk until I'm just a ravaged corpse of paper cuts and electrocution via computer malfunction.

Do you think I have what it takes Walsh?

If you've got athlete's foot in your ears, and a hankering for polishing shoes then you better step up!

-Elwood Blues

Sunburn's a self-inflicted injury. Will get you punishment, mate. Always use teh sunscreen, like the man said.

damaging government property. couple guys in my brother's boot camp troop (US marines) got dinged for it. as i recall, they got bent for a few days as a result. this was back in 1990 when the san diego MCRD was still operational (didn't they shut that one down since then?).

taks

comrade taks... just because.

For what it is worth, you have my sympathies, Muso. Last week I nearly lost my mother due to a stroke which was very damn scary.

Anyhoot, on a brighter note I went and saw The Dark Knight. Decent movie.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Girlfriend went into labour at 12:30 last night. Apparently its still early labour so it can be another 12-24 hours more.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

damaging government property. couple guys in my brother's boot camp troop (US marines) got dinged for it. as i recall, they got bent for a few days as a result. this was back in 1990 when the san diego MCRD was still operational (didn't they shut that one down since then?).

taks

>.>

well it's got another two days to heal before I ship out.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

taks

>.>

Oh come on guys. Nobody ever really got in trouble for sunburn. I did hear the threat thrown around but nobody is seriously going do njp over a sunburn. As to your bothers story Taks they were in Boot Camp, the look for reasons to screw with you in Boot Camp.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Girlfriend went into labour at 12:30 last night. Apparently its still early labour so it can be another 12-24 hours more.

Congrats man. Was this planned or just an accident out of wedlock?

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I injured my butt. I was skating with my daughter (pushing her in a jogger while on rollerblades) and I slowed down to check on her. When I skated alongside, I leaned too hard on one side of the jogger. It started to fall, so I had to right it quickly, but I lost my balance. So the jogger was fine, but I went down hard on my buttocks. It's pretty uncomfortable. I can't really sit, and I've been icing it.

I injured my butt. I was skating with my daughter (pushing her in a jogger while on rollerblades) and I slowed down to check on her. When I skated alongside, I leaned too hard on one side of the jogger. It started to fall, so I had to right it quickly, but I lost my balance. So the jogger was fine, but I went down hard on my buttocks. It's pretty uncomfortable. I can't really sit, and I've been icing it.

Be careful in the next few weeks lifting things. I did the same thing (fell at the skating rink) and about a week and a half later threw out my back when I was trying to drag my dog across the yard (stupid dog). I'm pretty sure my back went so easily because I'd already injured the sacro-iliac area (pelvis / tailbone, etc.).

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

taks

>.>

Oh come on guys. Nobody ever really got in trouble for sunburn. I did hear the threat thrown around but nobody is seriously going do njp over a sunburn. As to your bothers story Taks they were in Boot Camp, the look for reasons to screw with you in Boot Camp.

:bat: Sure. Go ahead and spoil the fun. GD's right. You'll be fine.

-Elwood Blues

As to your bothers story Taks they were in Boot Camp, the look for reasons to screw with you in Boot Camp.

um, i know, that's why i said they were. :p

the only way you'd get in real trouble is if you had to be hospitalized, or were incapable of performing your duties due to your self-inflicted malady.

taks

PS: as far as i know, btw, the only time marines get bent is when they are in boot camp. unfortunately, we didn't get to seen anyone suffering such a fate when we went to scott's graduation. it's supposed to be somewhat funny from an outside view.

Edited by taks

comrade taks... just because.

Congrats man. Was this planned or just an accident out of wedlock?

Accident out of wedlock. Girl I met on facebook who was into all the same sci-fi and such I was so we hit it off really well. She's currently on her like 40something hour of labour, its to the point that the dr said its possible its false labour. Contractions are like 5 minutes apart and have been so since last night, but are now increasing in duration and intensity.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I had a nasty fall yesterday when I was out jogging. It had been raining and one of the hills I usually jog over is pretty steep in the descent part. Anyhow, I was running fast downhill when I suddenly slipped on earth-turned-to-slippery-mud and fell on my right calf. I got back up, swore like a sailor and kept running despite the pain. Then, at the bottom of the hill, I met a scared couple hiding behind a road sign. They looked at me like I was crazy.

This morning my leg hurts like hell, I have a blue thumb and I need to wash my jogging pants.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Accident out of wedlock. Girl I met on facebook who was into all the same sci-fi and such I was so we hit it off really well. She's currently on her like 40something hour of labour, its to the point that the dr said its possible its false labour. Contractions are like 5 minutes apart and have been so since last night, but are now increasing in duration and intensity.

Marriage is overrated anyway. Congrats on the kid, but better you than me. ;) I do feel sorry for your girlfriend. If you labor problems are any indications on how the kid is going to be like you are in for a very long 18 years. :ermm:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I sold my West Palm Beach house today. With the crappy real estate market I ended up selling it for a heck of a lot less than I'd hoped, but it was enough to cover the closing and my down payment on my new house even after paying my ex her half. So since my new place won't be done until September I'm sort of homeless now. :lol: I'm meeting my ex-wife tomorrow morning to give her the check from the closing. If I know her she will be at the Palm Beach Gardens Mall before the ink is dry. I'm driving back to Memphis as soon as we are done so I guess that will be the last time I ever see her. Ever. I'm not sure how I feel about that...

Tomorrow I'll see Florida in my rear view mirror for the last time.

Turn the page....

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Nice GD. Congrats on selling the home in a reasonable amount of time and hopefully never seeing your ex ever again becuase trust me I know that she's no good for you. Hopefully one day you'll find a sweet young girl to spend the rest of your days with but until then good luck staying in a motel 6 for the next 2 months.