What you did today

Gorth

Barbecue, you know, flambeing things and drinking too much.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

i made some deviled eggs and then proceeded to consume them all in one sitting and now I feel dizzy and don't feel good.

why god, why are you doing this to me :'(

rglrlrgrglr

You ate the devil's eggs. The devil is bad, m'kay. :bat:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Congrats. :thumbsup:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

congrads, gt3.

turned in grades, played a bit of basketball in the stifling heat, now I'm gonna go swimming

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I got my engagement ring last night... I guess it's official now! :D

Congratulations!

Anyways, I went to my orthodontist today and got an estimate for some dental work - fun, fun, fun... :thumbsup:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

back at work after having a few days off celebrating my 21st

a friend made me dinner and holy **** that man is a good cook!

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I like how Texas has its own heading in that article. If I remember right after a national survey 8 of the top 10 places to get BBQ in the US were within 40 miles of Austin and all of the Top 6

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Today I'm wondering if it's socially too odd to wear a man's cologne if I like it a lot myself...I don't like many "women's" scents, too strong, too flowery or whatever, can't breathe. I like what the guys get - musky, usually more subtle. But I picture myself in a room where people ask "Are you wearing (insert popular man's scent here)??" and having to explain it a hundred times, which would get annoying.

...Ok, actually, I only spent about 6 seconds on this thought as I was getting dressed, but it was something to say. :thumbsup:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I had a very short interview today. It went pretty good but I told him I was going to school but I could schedule around work any way I want. He didn't seem too convinced. I hope I get the second interview. My friend went earlier today as well and maybe we'll be able to work together eventually. The job sounds pretty neat and easy so I would really enjoy it. If not it could prove to be a pretty damaging blow to my already -57% confidence level but it will allow me to focus completely on school which is alright I suppose except for the simple fact it will mean I will have 0 freakin work experience when I actually go out into the world. Oh hey a 23 year old with 3 months of cleaning dishes and making food. Awesome. Just awesome.

And yes I would say it's weird that if you wore men's cologne.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

heck, i can't even remember the last time i wore cologne. not even for my wedding. not surprisingly, that was also the last (and only) time i recall my wife wearing makeup. 9 years ago in september for her, probably 20 years or more for me. i do shower daily and wear deodorant, however. :)

i haven't done it yet but i get to get the oil in my car changed tonight and buy a bunch of backpacking food for this weekend. the yearly 4th of july trip to 30-mile campground commences tomorrow morning. friday morning we head up lost trail into weminuche pass. over the course of the past few months i've been slowly acquiring gear, including a new backpack, tent, and assorted miscellaneous stuff. good thing i got rain gear, too, since it's supposed to be a bit rainy this weekend. well, at least in creede it was supposed to rain, and we'll be in the mountains 30 miles from creede.

oh, btw, i should mention... it has been nearly 6 weeks (friday will be 6 weeks) since i smoked a cigarette. not too difficult to do when taking anti-depressants for anxiety. cravings are quite minimal. i'm not gaining weight as far as i can tell, either.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

20 yrs. since you wore makeup, I would have never guessed

Oh, and I wear cologne more often then not, its easy to get sweaty in Texas. I've had people tell me it smells nice and ask what it is, but I've never had anyone ask if it was a specific brand.

Edited by Laozi

28 since makeup, actually. i got to be a farmer's wife once for halloween when i was 11, hehe. my buddy was the farmer. i towered over him, too.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

And yes I would say it's weird that if you wore men's cologne.

But why? The only reason it's a "mans" cologne is because it's marketed to men as being a "mans" cologne.

Psychological, socially-trained stereotypes. :)

@ taks - yeah, hubby doesn't wear any either, and I don't wear make-up except maybe a little lip gloss - never really wore make up even as a teen. But sometimes in summer, showers aren't enough, or you can't get to a shower immediately. I prefer a body spray cologne over underarm deodorant. Just my preference.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I shower often but no cologne or deodorant. Just the distinctive aroma of rotten potatoes that perspires from ever slug pore in my translucent body. Sometimes people will ask me what cologne that is but I'm like "It's a secret." because I'm not actually wearing any.

The women just can't get enough of it though. One whiff of it and they're on the ground convulsing. No doubt some kind of ritualistic mating dance.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

back at work after having a few days off celebrating my 21st

a friend made me dinner and holy **** that man is a good cook!

plz tell me if cooking with goths is a dead project... sounded like fun :)

anyway. Worked a lot on different fronts today: Two programming jobs, one of which involved a language I don't yet know (C#) the other consisting of (re)writing a user's manual, and for university four hours in the library copying more basic material for a paper. Also, we had pretty cool dinner: salmon made in the oven with onions and lemons accompanied with yellow pepper :lol:

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

nah he's no goth

he's just a very awkward breaks dj i met through my former girlfriend (who, coincidentally, is a goth)

i've decided that when (not if dammit!) i'm rich and famous that i'm hiring him as my personal chef

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!