What are you playing now?

Gorth

I currently have games going in

Neverwinter Nights 2 (Just hit Chapter 3 and Khelgar has disappeared from my character list)

Metroid Prime (Just grabbed the gravity suit, then took a month long break and haven't been back since)

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones (Second last mission on hard mode, spent many hours leveling character in the ruins then got bored)

F-Zero GX (I still need to finish all the GPs on Hard/Expert/Whatever the top difficulty is and I still have the last race story mode mission)

Don't really want to play any of those right now though. :S

I used to have more fun playing Grand Theft Auto games after the story was over than I am now with GTA IV. Maybe I had more imagination, or there was just more to the world that made it easier to use my imagination, but I'm having trouble pretending I'm a loose cannon cop in the city with nothing to lose and something to prove.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Man, I'd love to play a loose cannon cop. Full of cheezy 1990s dialog.

Captain: You destroyed over 3 million dollars in city property in your little stunt! You're out of control! I want your gun and your badge, right now!

*receives phone call*

Captain Pick your badge and gun back up, I need you on a case.

Player: I'll get on your case... if you get off mine.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

It really is.

The only time I dabbled in the endgame stuff was way back when the first NA people got high levels for the first time. It was pretty fun (and sad at the same time I suppose) to try and those lesser HNMs like Roc or whatever they were called for the first time.

The last expansion pack I played was Treasures of Aht Urhgan which I thought was very good and added a very nice mix of different features and things to do, and I generally liked it a lot more than Chains of Promathia.

How is the latest expansion pack?

Latest expansion adds the ability to basically solo from 60->75, but the missions are scarce. Only 3 so far and it's been out for like 3 months or more.

The June update adds more missions, though.

Man, I'd love to play a loose cannon cop. Full of cheezy 1990s dialog.

Captain: You destroyed over 3 million dollars in city property in your little stunt! You're out of control! I want your gun and your badge, right now!

*receives phone call*

Captain Pick your badge and gun back up, I need you on a case.

Player: I'll get on your case... if you get off mine.

Probably you know about it, but in the off chance that you don't, I'm going to point to True Crime. "Oldie" (for a PS2 title), but goodie. :lol:

The sequel sucked, btw.

I'm trying to install Culpa Innata, according to the tech help FAQ page it could take up to twenty minutes for the installer to launch on Vista - argh. But I guess I cannot be too pissed considering I payed less then twelve dollars for it.

Edit: And there is goes, it took less than three minutes to start - lucky me. :aiee:

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I'm playing Culpa Innata, not exactly what I had expected but fun nonetheless - although I am glad I did not buy for more than I did.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I'm thinking about starting the NWN 2 mod, Winds of Change, but maybe later.

Downloaded the SoaSE demo and it is every bit as cool as I thought, with a single exception: ship battle is dreary to watch. I don't know if I'm just spoiled by Homeworld, but I don't think it's actually interesting to see a bunch of steel cans form two opposite lines and zap each other. I hope the battle gains some dimensions once my ships start to field more special abilities, like that Ion Bolt, etc.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Once you get into more complicated battles with higher-level capital ships, they will be more interesting. Also, there is an expansion coming out later this year, or early next year, that will add a single-player, plot-driven campaign and some more, at this time unannounced, items.

-Hurlshot

I was in Gamestop looking for another copy of NWN Diamond or Platinum so a friend and I could LAN -sadly, they did not have one- and saw it on sale for $10.00, a fairly good price. The most I, personally, would pay would be around $20.00, but you should not have trouble finding it for less. So far it's been a good game.

-Hurlshot

Played the Haze demo yesterday. I'm not a Free Radical fan and have not been overly looking forward to this game, but I can easily say that was a poor choice for a demo. I'm not making excuses and saying the game is going to be great, but it totally went with the lamest thing about the game.

Part of the game is about the schism between the world the Mantel troopers see and the real world. The Mantel troopers see things as very clean and mundane. They don't see blood, they don't see bodies. Thematically, this is intended to simulate that they don't really see the consequences of their actions.

In the demo, it's just like that. But when you play through that, you're not really going to catch that theme. You're just going to see the world around you as bland because you're seeing only that clean and relatively mundane world. You're seeing faceless enemies fall down and their corpses dissapear. You're seeing injured people surrounded by spic and span bloodless surfaces. It looks generic and toned down with obnoxious teammates. There's a few hints that there's more to it, but it's not enough to hook you.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Age of Conan Beta - They issued a patch that fixed all my technical issues, and now I'm able to really enjoy it. It's definitely an MMO, but it's a much more gritty world than I've seen in an MMO before. Great use of the Conan license.

I was going to play NWN2 with MotB but its buggy as hell. One I can't select any of my team's behaviors, when I level up I can't select my own skills, at the Harvest Brawl it doesn't go hostile so I can't do anything there and finally I click on the Skip Tutorial button and it does nothing.

Guess I will have to uninstall everything, install NWN2 only and with the 1.05 patch since that was the last patch that I had installed that made the game bug free.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Bloodlines

This game ****ing blows

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

lol trolling :bat:

So, I finally got this game. Years ago I remember playing the first hub. Thing I best remembered was the top notch writing which was enough to make me join the Brian Mitsoda fanclub. That hasn't changed at all, game is brilliantly written. And Source engines faces animation just shows how much better effects can be achieved in 3D engine (finally something good out of it too) compared to your classical isometric view, though HL2 ones wipe the floor with these animations.

...but so far the game otherwise has been tormenting experience (no wonder I only remembered great writing :thumbsup: ), I have NEVER encountered this bad gunplay mechanics and melee is absolutely horrible ****. And thanks to rule changes Troika made (what a big **** you to players ) to VtM that ****ed up many abilities and their effects combat is inevitable. And considering this is Source game game world is horribly static though I normally don't care about these things. It must be the fact I just replayed Deus Ex which sucky mechanics are sheer gold when compared to this

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

BG1, I did most things but skipped the werewolf island (I don't particularly enjoy it, though the setting was great the first time). Finished Durlag's Castle and now I have something like 150k xp, wonder how I will do against Improved Sarevok.

Best moment was finding out Greater Dopplegangers now have chance of causing Confusion on successful hit (difficulty mod) - Tiax then proceeded to wander all over the first floor of the tower triggering all the traps, before dying in a blaze of TIAX WILL RULE.