What are you playing now?

Gorth

Katamari Damacy.

Man, if I did drugs, this would be awesome.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Played some Aquaria today. GOOD GAME! Definitely of the Metroidvania style of games. Good graphics, worst widescreen resolution of all time, terrific voice overs and music. Gameplay's fun.

[removed]

Edited by SteveThaiBinh. Please remember that there's no such thing as abandonware - what is commonly called 'abandonware' on many sites is in fact pirated software, and downloading it is illegal.

Edited by SteveThaiBinh
centinexx.png

I started playing Metroid: Zero Mission, finally. Was wanting to finish FF IV Advance first, but started anyway.

Something I don't get is how people refer to games of the type of Metroidvania. After giving Dracula X Chronicles a whirl today (along with previous Castlevania experience), the only similarities I can find is that they're side scrolling. Castlevania has more in common with Contra than Metroid. Or is it the newer Castlevanias that are more like Metroid?

I finally got MotB! :)

Installing now.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

My wallet kept helding me back. The little bastard.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I've already posted that I'm playing Metroid: Zero Mission. But, here I am at work, wishing I was at home finishing it. I'm going home and will try beating it today. Then I'm going to plug in my SNES, throw in my Super Metroid cartridge that I never touched before and beat that. Then I might replay Fusion.

I'm addicted to Metroid right now. I really hope Nintendo goes back and makes that new 2D Metroid they were talking about making. I'd also like to see a story heavy Metroid adventure that fleshes out the characters and setting, but I can live without that.

This cake is so delicious and moist!

...sorry, couldn't control myself

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Finished Harp & Crysanthemum. Definetely the best mod for NWN2 so far, and perhaps the first which I don't think has any big flaws to it. That doesn't mean it's perfect obviously, but very good. The area design is jawdropping and the writing is great. Highly recommended.

Not sure on what I'll play now. I'm hoping that Mysteries of Westgate will be released one of these days. I may give Mask of the Betrayer another playthrough (gonna try and get the ultimate evil ending this time) once the new patch gets released.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Doom3 again, because it's one of the few shooters I have and it's fun on the big TV.

Yes I'm addicted to playing games on the big screen now.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

This cake is so delicious and moist!

Look at me still talking when there's science to do

When I look out there, it makes me glad I'm not you

I've experiments to run

There is research to be done

On the people who are still alive

Krookie's a stalker, Krookie's a stal-ker.. :)

Playing the Witcher, I would play it all day but having one-digit FPS does make you need breaks.