Xbox 360

The M16A4 w/ red dot, deep impact and stopping power seems to be the most potent combination. I haven't tried the P90 or G36 much though and they seem to be pretty popular with folks. Swapping out UAV jammer, Dead Silence and a silencer on the M16A4 works well too. I can't resist the allure of 3x frags. Desert Eagle is the must have accessory.

Thanks for the awesome avatar Jorian!

So with any luck and a bit of skill I'll be set up for live for about three weeks starting Thursday of Friday. Of course, I wouldn't have any games to play though.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Good thing it's already on my Christmas list.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Have you played Lost Planet:Extreme Conditions? That is the best 360 Game ive played so far.

You should grab a copy of Mass Effect. Second best Bioware game, period.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Better than BG1 and 2?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Being better than BG1 isn't great feat...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Baldur's Gate 2 is better, but ME is better than BG1. ME blows NWN1 and KotOR out of the running completely.

So it is currently, Bioware games only...

1. BG2

2. ME

3. BG1

4. JE

5. KotOR1

6. NWN1

Overall it is...

1. Fallout 1

2. PS:T

3. Fallout 2

4. Ultima IV

5. BG2

6. Mass Effect

7. Ultima 7

8. BG1

9. Crysis

10. Jade Empire

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Because its a fun and hilarious game.

Edited by Sand

Jade Empire is in his overall top 10. Excuse me while I have a hernia.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Mass Effect is better Ultima 7? Now that's unexpected.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I had fun playing Jade Empire. Jumping and bouncing around the glowing power up balss while beating the hell out of the baddies was quite enjoyable. Also it had John Cleese in the game.

Are there any games on the xbox that can be played by 2 people at the same time (2-controllers etc)?

I want to play ME but am having a hard time convincing hubby on the console thing ... he doesn't see any/many games he'd be personally interested in. heheh

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'LL KILL YOU, YOU BLOODY CAMPER

On a sidenote, offline co-op games that I own: Gears of War, Rainbow 6 Vegas, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, GRAW2, Halo3 (Halo1/2 also work for backwards compatibility). Now, these don't work so well if you don't like FPS/third person shooters. Otherwise, Guitar Hero II (though you need 2 guitars, but I found it worth the price), NHL 2008. I don't remember if Forza2 (realistic 'sim' driving game) has 2p or not, but I only have one wheel, so the point is moot. If you like JRPGs, Eternal Sonata is a neat little lighthearted one. There may be some others, but I forget.

Other offline shooters are Kane and Lynch, Earth Defense Force 2017 (both 3rd person shooters). Marvel Ultimate Alliance is apparently a solid brawler (correct me if it lacks 2p offline). There are some others, but they may not necessarily be worthwhile. I think Kameo and Perfect Dark Zero have it as well.

If you're into oldschool arcade beat-em-ups and are willing to get Live Arcade games, Streets of Rage 2, Golden Axe and TMNT are fun diversions. Aegis Wing is a free horizontal shoot-em-up. The arcade versions of Contra and Super Contra are also available. Ikaruga isn't out yet, but that one is going to be awesome (vertical shoot-em-up).

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

LadyCrimson, I recommend taking a long look at all the arcade offerings. Beside some stellar classics, there are quite a few titles made just for the 360. Worms, a few interesting board games, and quite a few puzzle games are all done very well. And a bunch of them have coop modes, so I think you'll find plenty to do with the spouse. I know it's really strengthened Nick and Llyr's wedded bliss.