Xbox 360

Still playing Ace combat 6. Might have to return it soon. And I get ME on Christmas.

*happy*

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Hmmm... I wonder if you could put Vista on the 360 and have a dual boot system... :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Its not like I haven't owned consoles in the past. I still have my old XBox in my closet. I also have a Super Nitendo, an old style PS1, and a Sega Master System in the closet as well. I don't know where I picked up the SMS. I think it came with the apartment. :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I can proudly say that I have not owned a console since the NES I got back in the late 80's :)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I can proudly say that I have not owned a console since the NES I got back in the late 80's :wub:

Other then all the hand-held Nintendo units through the Gameboy Advance SP -well, other then the "pocket versions"-, I have not owned any consoles - although I have used emulators... :)

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I've never even owned a computer.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Ok, Halo is not my cup of tea. Sorry Nick and Llyr, it was just boring me to death. Things were moving around so fast, I barely knew what was going on, and I really didn't care all that much either. Looks like I'll be sticking to Carcassone and TMNT. I

ll give that rocket raaaaace thing a try, I suppose, but I'm really glad I didn't buy a copy of Halo 3.

Ok, Halo is not my cup of tea. Sorry Nick and Llyr, it was just boring me to death. Things were moving around so fast, I barely knew what was going on, and I really didn't care all that much either. Looks like I'll be sticking to Carcassone and TMNT. I

ll give that rocket raaaaace thing a try, I suppose, but I'm really glad I didn't buy a copy of Halo 3.

It cirtainly isn't everyones thing, the game IS marketed for 14 year old ADD sufferers (who consistently kick our butts) though if you want a slower and more tactical shooter then consider picking up Rainbow Six: Las Vegas (play the demo first).

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I still have my old XBox in my closet.

A closet xbox owner... :shifty:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

When I get a mic (hopefully this weekend) you gotta teach me how to play Carcassonne Kor cause I'm completely lost in that game.

The first game I played was online with Nick and Llyranor, and I was just as lost. Llyranor kept dancing his followers around in the tile he was using to illustrate it for me, but it really didn't sink in for a while. I just started the farming thing a little while ago, to somewhat mixed results. My record is something like 50 and 160 or so in the singleplayer game, so you'll have to take my advice with a grain of salt, mmmkay?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

The key to winning in Carcassone(if you aren't playing the river variant) is to control all farms. Alternatively, you could try building the awesomest castle ever to stop the farm race(since the more castle blocks used in a single castle, the less castles and ergo less money from farms there is).

Then again, Nick and Llyr could be telepaths or something, I don't know. That strategy works for me.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I'm a road-stripminer and farmaholic. Castles are for noobs.

kirottu said: