Pictures of your games

Walsingham

On my way through the MotB expansion I decided to start from scratch with a Neutral Evil wizard (Conjurer) going for the Red Wizard prestige class. Those poor thugs had no idea the trouble they were in till after the druid and I summoned a pair of Dire Boars.

Here is the current party look as well.

post-17979-1192625445_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1192625502_thumb.jpg

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I went into it a little but couldn't get into it with a new character without starting from the beginning so that is what I am doing. Better continuity that way and lets me get into the role a lot better than just starting the expansion by itself.

Here is another pic, this time with Qara!

post-17979-1192632515_thumb.jpg

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

I'm doing the same thing, playing through the regular NWN2 campaign as a Blade whatever in order to get ready for the expansion. I made it to act III last time, but I lost my saves somehow and I want to finish before starting the expansion.

I went into it a little but couldn't get into it with a new character without starting from the beginning so that is what I am doing. Better continuity that way and lets me get into the role a lot better than just starting the expansion by itself.

Good idea. When you get to the MotB campaign remember to pick the dialogue options regarding teh OC companions akin to the way you played them. You know, for continuity and all.

manthing2.jpg

That's the plan. :rolleyes:

Qara looks a bit like Scully there :bat:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Zombies meet flying sawblades... :thumbsup:

Best part of Ravenholm. :) Didn't realize I could do that til 3rd or 4th playthrough. Sure saves the ammo, and looks cool.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

MotB - Playing a Halfling Monk with gloves that cause electrical damage on each hit. Having a blast with this Character so far....

That's disgusting. A Halfling? You should be ashamed.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

That's disgusting. A Halfling? You should be ashamed.
Due to the @#$%ing camera, I am stuck either playing Halfling or Gnome's.

Should have gone with a Gnome! Halflings are a blight upon fictional worlds everywhere!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Zombies meet flying sawblades... :thumbsup:

Best part of Ravenholm. :) Didn't realize I could do that til 3rd or 4th playthrough. Sure saves the ammo, and looks cool.

I actually found out about it because I was almost out of ammunition -well, I had under fifty pistol rounds- and I was using the gravity gun to buy me time before they were in rage of my trusty crowbar. However, to my delight, one of these babies came flying trough the air, and the results are plainly viable in those screenshots...

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

In the final and climatic battle, and the only battle, with Lorne. Look at all my adoring fans!

post-17979-1193083322_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1193083341_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1193083368_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1193083392_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1193083453_thumb.jpg

It's just OC *shrug*

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

In the final and climatic battle, and the only battle, with Lorne. Look at all my adoring fans!

ermm isn't that a bit spoileristic?

After 1 year of the game's release?