Pictures of your games

Walsingham

Crysis?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Nooo it's pacman!!

COOL! They updated Pac-man so that he can have guns! I guess its better to kill the Ghosties instead of eating them. I guess it would be less gruesome that way than showing in graphic detail of a yellow orb with a mouth tearing and chomping things. :thumbsup:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Is it just me or is WoW's graphics looking a little dated

In some ways, yeah, but those screenshots aren't really a good indication of the way WoW looks. There are still some pretty awesome visuals in the game, and the fact that it runs smoothly on many low end computers is nice.

Some Halo 3 co-op screens, taken with the replay system. If there's an arbiter in the screen, itsa me:

post-9032-1191426550_thumb.jpg

post-9032-1191426624_thumb.jpg

post-9032-1191426650_thumb.jpg

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Halfling on the run!

post-17979-1191446183_thumb.jpg

Too bad I have no Xbox Live.

I have some sweet screens from Halo 3... Mostly Humourous.

Like a rocket an inch away from a brute's face. It is so fun to catch these moments on saved films.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Too bad I have no Xbox Live.

I have some sweet screens from Halo 3... Mostly Humourous.

Like a rocket an inch away from a brute's face. It is so fun to catch these moments on saved films.

Yeah, and too bad my Xbox 360 decided to RROD one week before Halo 3 came out. Now I just have a game and a lot less patience with customer service.

That's just because Pop doesn't have friends to play multiplayer with.

I went through the campaign with 3 other guys via the link-up deal, and was duly unimpressed. The removal of the elites as enemies left a big gaping hole in most of the enemy patterns. It was all weenies and tanks. FEAR meets Ringworld. Boring.

As for deathmatch, who ****in' cares? Halo is singly responsible for the game-jock phenomenon as it exists.

Halo is singly responsible for the game-jock phenomenon as it exists.

w-hat?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

One of my friends got Halo 3. He called it boring, even in multiplayer. He then went back playing SOCOM. It seems that he tends to kill everyone he faces in SOCOM in imaginative and painful ways.

What do you expect from a former Marine I guess. :)

Halo is singly responsible for the game-jock phenomenon as it exists.

w-hat?

Do you really believe there'd be such an abundance of mouth-breathing retards playing video games were it not for Halo? Seriously. Sure, that kind of **** stretches back to Quake and beyond, but Halo was the Model T-Ford of douchebag gaming. Don't even try and deny it.

post-3491-1191640120_thumb.jpg

"The current Art Ross leader scores his second goal of the game."

Were you playing the All-Stars Midgets or something? You managed to make 5'7 (appr.) Koivu look big.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

post-3491-1191640120_thumb.jpg

"The current Art Ross leader scores his second goal of the game."

Were you playing the All-Stars Midgets or something? You managed to make 5'7 (appr.) Koivu look big.

Actually, Koivu is 5'10". Still not the tallest player in the league by any means.

mask of the betrayer ftw! also, the graphics are smoother and more detailed at certain parts than nwn2 original. see this little guy's detailed face and skin:

NWN2_homunculus.jpg

the picture lost some of its crispness because of jpg, but it should serve the purpose.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority