Pictures of your games

Walsingham

My post full of pretty pictures was deleted :ermm:

haha, you had to know that would happen. By the way, how did you take screenshots in The Witcher? I push printscreen but I don't think that works because I can never find the pictures anywhere in a folder. Do you use a program to capture the screens? Also, where did you pick up the poor townswoman? I have everyone in the your except her so far.

I use a program called Fraps.

It costs something like $37 from http://www.fraps.com

And I can't remember exactly when I met the poor townswoman. I bone anything that moves in that game so my memory has gone a bit vague :p

I can probably check when I get home from work though.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

So, they should call you the Whorer.

OH! The Whorer! The Whorer!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

And I can't remember exactly when I met the poor townswoman. I bone anything that moves in that game so my memory has gone a bit vague :p

Yeah if you could check, that'd be great. I'm in the same situation as you wining and dining all I can, but I didn't get her yet. Nice to have the UK version. Can't imagine the US edition.

Eh, not having a digital nipple in my card deck isn't a huge deal, it's just odd that cutting off heads is fine while a drawing of a naked woman is a no-no. It's still an incredible game either way.

Edited by Hurlshot

it's just odd that cutting off heads is fine while a drawing of a naked woman is a no-no.

New and original!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

And I can't remember exactly when I met the poor townswoman. I bone anything that moves in that game so my memory has gone a bit vague :)

Yeah if you could check, that'd be great. I'm in the same situation as you wining and dining all I can, but I didn't get her yet. Nice to have the UK version. Can't imagine the US edition.

OK, I've finally looked through all the logged game dialogues and characters.. and I'm sad to say that I have absolutely no idea when I met the poor townswoman. The game doesn't really give me any clues as to where or when it happened. Suckage.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Poor Townswoman card is gotten thus:

In Azima, get in the hospital and go to the laundry pile. Get the gloves. Go outside and find a Gossip. Talk to her about a witcher being in town, she'll have three random responses. Get the where she says "if you were more handsome I'd mistake you for him." Eventually you'll be able to give her a gift. Choose the frock option, give her the gloves.

Edited by Tale

Is it the one with the brunette who happens to be holding a chicken?

Tomb Raider... ;)

Tombraider: Legends was a decent enough game :yes:

Tombraider: Anniversary unfortunately wasn't :no:

Still, I'm looking forward to the continuation of the Legends story... unless they stick to the Anniversary way of doing things (i.e. all ledge climbing and weird boss battles. Incredibly boring)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

mrrobot3wu9.th.jpg

I really love the visual style of this game.

What is that?

Isometric. ;)

Where is the immersion?

That game definitely needs to be played in first person perspective! :yes:

Looks nice. Still no idea what it is though...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein