Pictures of your games

Walsingham

Total War's(post-Rome) rule of thumb is that long range units are the unholy union between paper and rock, completely overpowering when fielded in large quantities.

Then again, they are nothing against long range cavalry - the f-22's of TW battles.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

rc2ic1.th.jpg

rc3pi0.th.jpg

That las one was a cool level. I couldn't help but start running away every time I saw one of those bastard super battle droids wake up... or if I'm lucky enough to have one I just use an EMP grenade and constantly stick a vibroblade in their head for about 30 seconds.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Last time I played through it, I just ran whenever one woke up.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Mostly for Bok I guess ... hubby was playing and I tried to take another TR on the TV pic. Best I could do w/the lighting and no tripod. :/

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I love One of Many, best undead creature ever, heck, best evil NPC ever!

oom1yb7.jpg

*grin*

And how to lure vampire out for some serious beating ( strangely enough I didn't get any influence points for letting him do it - maybe it's bug )

oom2hr4.jpg

oom3ns8.jpg

oom4ck2.jpg

oom5cj7.jpg

Grr, those vampires are so easy to fool :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Those worthless Brotherhood. They took it personally when I ran over one of their people. They turned hostile on me so I went postal on them after they didn't accept my apology.

Then I reloaded my game. Can't play the game if Barnaky is dead. :ermm:

post-15614-1197727343_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dark_Raven

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Why is lara all stretched out,

Because it's a fairly close-up angle of a woman who's extremely bent over, arms akimbo, on a motorbike that's slide-angled a bit to one side? :sorcerer:

I don't see her as being all stretched out ... doesn't look odd to me, and she looks fine when running around normally on her two feet.

didn't you set a widescreen resolution?

Yes, we did. Or hubby did. I don't know if it's the "correct" one for the size of our TV, tho. I've noticed 'widescreen' comes in several forms. Drives me crazy with movie DVD's, heh.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I like the diseased guy lying down pretending to sleep: "Catching that vicious, deadly plague was the best thing that ever happened to me!"

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

The new patch for Overlord lets us play a split-screen game, which is kinda cool. Competitive play is based on score so you don't have to beat each other up if you don't want, plus there's more true co-op with a singular goal. But there's not enough maps, so still limited. Wish more PC games did this. This game, tho, is so funny to play together, with all the minions running around looting and pillaging. Not that the screenie shows that aspect ... no screenshot program on the TV computer yet so no shot of us actually playing together. :/

The other picture is from the single-player game - the funny animation when you sacrifice minions to forge upgrades for you gear. All the minions run to and leap into the molten pot. :shifty:

Edited by LadyCrimson

Witcher nurses sex (plural) FTW!1

post-1237-1197820109_thumb.jpg

Man, I've yet to see that.

Gotta catch'em all and...yeah, going now. :shifty:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds