Pictures of your games

Walsingham

This game is an absolute classic.

thelistoo0.jpg

thelist2ja4.jpg

I'm trying to make and organize my entire media library. Books, games, movies, music. This is my first step, I'm getting the titles and information by memory down, one platform at a time. Weekends is when I plan on detailing it and making sure the info is correct, as well as setting up an organization system.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

"Unconsumed"... your secret stash of Beer?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

"Unconsumed"... your secret stash of Beer?

I couldn't think of a better term for media not engaged in than "unconsumed." We talk about ourselves as consumers of games, consumers of movies, consumers etc. So for games I have not finished, I list them in a tab labeled "unconsumed."

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

LOLZ stupid Canadians. I settled their problem for them.

One of your guys is going to die unless you get him some decent armor. :shifty:

Yeah he has it some power armor now. I was in the process of heading back to my base that has that.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

There wasn't anything objectionable per se, just a complete and utter lack of motivation to continue sighting-seeing vast areas of land with no meaningful characters and dialogs. Now I'm all for sandbox gaming (Independence War 2, Freelancer, etc), but it has to have a non-generic feel to it. In many ways Morrowind's herb picking is a similar exercise in tedium to EVE's asteroid mining.

manthing2.jpg

Oblivion: The Game I Never Beat

Your uber graphics card can't handle it?

Of course it could, it ran at a beautiful 70 fps in the thickest forests.

But the game is too laid back and lacks initiative to get you to do things.

And, for all its vaunted openness, it effectively has nothing for you to do apart from xp farming.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

There's next to no interesting to see in Oblivion. Meanwhile, Gothic 2 is chockfull of locales you want to visit, but keep dying in the process.

The Witcher, best of both worlds.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Still bewitched :mellow:

post-132-1198895097_thumb.jpg

Because of the lack of an ingame screenshot-option, I rarely catch the best moments, though I thought this in this one here the crisp and cinematic design comes over not too bad.

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority