Pictures of your games

Walsingham

Here is some pics of Bloodlines. Going through it with a few mods and a few new skinjobs.

post-17979-1194944193_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1194944245_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1194944342_thumb.jpg

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Ferret put himself in the game?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Yes. Triss1 isn't very revealing.

Hey Tale, I've finally got my second card. It's the one with the waitress chick, Venna or something. Anyway, is it supposed to be Hot Coffee after the :shifty: , and then revert to Ice Tea on subsequent viewings, or is it supposed to stay Hot Coffee?

I must say, she has a glorious pair of...aprons, used exclusively for tidying up of course.

manthing2.jpg

The Half Lives would be a whole lot more fun if you could play then in third person. o:)

TR-A-004a.jpg

.... I bought the game on a whim last weekend; haven't gotten any further than the first 'caves' area. Such lack of 'return-to-it-itis' is becoming a habit of mine with most games I guess, haha. The PC controls felt a little awkward and I spent a lot of time in the Mansion trying to get used to them. I miss the "sidestep" function. But it is pretty and it feels a lot like the original TR, for certain, which is really nice. Bat's in the caves, ahoy.

Still ... they'll never beat the first TR.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yes. Triss1 isn't very revealing.

Hey Tale, I've finally got my second card. It's the one with the waitress chick, Venna or something. Anyway, is it supposed to be Hot Coffee after the :( , and then revert to Ice Tea on subsequent viewings, or is it supposed to stay Hot Coffee?

I must say, she has a glorious pair of...aprons, used exclusively for tidying up of course.

It should stay.

Are you the one using a mod? If you only see it the first time, it's because you only have the uncensored .bik files, responsible for the reveal.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

TR: Anniversary had me diving into the water constantly, just to see Lara all wet. Other than that, it was a bit pointless.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

TR-A-004a.jpg

.... I bought the game on a whim last weekend; haven't gotten any further than the first 'caves' area.

My condolences :sad:

It was the biggest disappointment for me since I bought the NWN Silver Box. And the first game since that, which I just couldn't be bothered to finish due to lack of interest. TR: Legends was so promising, but sadly, they took the crappy parts of that and elaborated on, instead of the good parts.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

This nice leopard wants to give me a high-five! Or possibly a pat on the back. A very...sharp and pointy...pat on the back...

post-21726-1195101391_thumb.jpg

Will Save penalty vs. Kitty: -20

GCS d(--) s--: a C+++$ US++>$ P+++$ L+(++) E--- W++ N+ w--- V- PS+ PE Y+ t+@ 5++ X R+ tv(+) b+ DI++ D+ G+ e++ h-() r+++ x?

How many nuns would a nunchuk chuck if a nunchuk could chuck nuns?

TR: Legends was so promising, but sadly, they took the crappy parts of that and elaborated on, instead of the good parts.

Hubby bought Legends a while back ... I still haven't played it.

At least they're trying to re-invent TR and bring it back closer to it's actual tomb-raiding roots, tho. I got pretty sick of Lara pretending to be a modern FPS in 3rd person.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Witcher: 1280x1024, 2xAA, 16xAF (except on the last image: 0xAA, 8xAF), everything high except shadows (low, i.e. non existant for objects and characters).

Very pretty game, some textures on clothings are very blurred, unfortunately, but I don't post screenshots of those >_<

screenie1.jpg

screenie3.jpg

screenie4.jpg

screenie6.jpg

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Yes, dark is dark indeed. But can you carry a torch in one hand while fighting with the other? I couldn't figure that out, so I walk around with my torch drawn, then switch to sword and darkness to fight... I haven't found a recipe for the "cat" potion so far :sad:

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

I like how in the Witcher, the dark is actually dark, and you really can't be expected to go into a crypt without a cat eyes potion or a torch.

You just need a crappier monitor. NWN2 has plenty of dark "Boy am I glad I decided to play an assimar, cause this light spell is really coming in handy" areas. >_<