Pictures of your games

Walsingham

I have some vague memories of that game :-

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

D_N what mods are you using exactly? Im currently playing with Fransecos Leveling and item list.

Let me see, I'll double check but I think this is all I am running at the moment:

The Lost Spires (Free Expansion-Pack-esque mod)

Mystic Elfs (Race Mode)

Gothic Mystic Elfs (Re-textured Race Mod)

BAB (Body Mod)

BAB Armor Converters (So the default uses the new mesh)

Zombies of Oblivion (Beta Mod - disabled on most of my games)

Oblivion Pose Pack (New Idles)

Farmers Strike Back (Great new items)

The Fighters' Stronghold (I got it when it was still free)

Ren's Hair Pack (New Hair)

Elven Weaponry (Nice weapons)

Low Low Poly Grass (better grass)

No Wind (no wind)

Acid's eyes (better eyes)

No glow (no annoying glow)

Young NPCs (younger NPCs)

Chargen with numbers (gives the chargen numbers)

Dark UI (Better GUI)

Bag of Holding (Nice cheat-item)

Whispered Warning (You can save some of the DB)

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Im testing my new Graphic card out with Max Payne!

Any anisotropic filtering? The textures look very washed, I thought they were teh crispness for their time...

Yes there is anistropic filtering, I enabled it now. I used the Print screen option and then added it to Paintshop, that method always washes out the image unfortunately. It does look crisper then paintshop allows. Payne stands through the test of time i think. :)

Max Payne 2 looks great also, but the differences are just minor tweaks between the 2 games.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

That's because he can run it.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

That's because he can run it.

His rig is awesome! Its worth more then my car! :bat: Looka sexier too. :) By the way Bok I bumped my new graphic card up to 720 core up from 600Mhz and only 950 from 900. The ram is cheap Qimondo ram modules on my eVGA 8800GT. Cheapostuff.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

From what I saw of the demo, it offered better, deeper gameplay than your average FPS.

Heja Sverige!!

Your average, run of the mill, FPS involves shooting, and nothing else. HL, Doom, Serious Sam, Medal of Honor, UT, Painkiller, Prey, Quake, FEAR are all about the shooting.

From what I saw Crysis has stealth, an open ended world, melee, and poultry weaponry. Seemed above average to me.

Heja Sverige!!

From what I saw Crysis has stealth, an open ended world, melee, and poultry weaponry. Seemed above average to me.

"Poultry" ?!?

Are they throwing chickens at you?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Heja Sverige!!

1) Yes you can turn invisible for a couple of seconds but that doesn't make the game noticably better. Crysis have other cool powers as well, but they never elevate the gameplay.

2) An action game with an open world instead of a linear progression is just a different kind of FPS. Also Crysis have limited openness, it's like multiple levels of complete openness instead of an actual open world i.e. the openendedness always converge at some point, so it is just different ways of handling bases.

3)Shooting domesticated birds is exactly the same as shooting with bullets except they make funny sounds and aren't exactly lethal. Crysis doesn't have this though. Edit: OK I guess Crysis does have it then, but that doesn't elevate gampleay, it's just a gimmick.

It's a fun game but never gets better than that.

Edited by Moatilliatta
sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif

Crysis is not really open-ended. Far Cry felt much more open than Crysis ever did. For some reason all the levels in Crysis were shaped so you never could get lost, you almost never had two or more ways to choose from, and if you did it was always a secluded valley with, for example, three bases that needed to be destroyed..

The powers.. Well, they looked good on paper. In reality you could either sneak your way through the entire game (making it too easy) or just keep the shield on and play it as a normal FPS. The skills weren't really used in any meaningful ways, except for jumping up on some unclimbable cliffs occasionally.

The aliens.. Awesome graphically, a real let-down story-wise. I wish they could have done something smarter with the story. As it was now, I just didn't care one iota what happened in the story. I just wanted to see the next graphical show piece. A bit like the monkeys in Far Cry, actually.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I don't know what you mean that Crysis is just another average FPS, It's not a god send but it's not as average as you're making it out to be

Why should I consider it anything but average? I can't think of any gameplay in crysis that was good enough to warrant it being labeled as above average.

The video is stupid since it complains that COD4 isn't openended which I doubt is what infinityward was going for. I didn't watch all of it though so does it become better than that?

sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif