What are you playing now?

Darque

Command and Conquer 3.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I was dissapointed when I heard XBox was getting a revamped version of Conker. Not so much when I heard it was edited, too.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

i played the original on N64 briefly and it was pretty cool

on xbox it's all censored :huh:

Conker on xbox is one of my favorite console games. It's so adorably anarchistic.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Sweet, managed it in 3:21.

3:09 here. That was pretty fun.

After a couple of tries, I got 2:59. The copy machines help.

Edit: Make that 2:27.

Edited by Pidesco

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I beat CnC 3 campaign for GDI, I doubt i'll play for nod. Game kind of sucks, I can't play online and I checked the forums and I guess theres like hundreds and hundreds of people who are having the same problems even though the game is months old. Pretty lame stuff. I realized I suck pretty bad at the game after viewing some replay matches of pros and wow they are insanely good.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

2:13. Ha Ha!

Heja Sverige!!

2:13. Ha Ha!

I thought I was doing pretty good, but my times are steadily increasing from 2:38.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

1:52. I think I found a valuable skill.

Edited by Pidesco

Heja Sverige!!

Other than NHL 08, I've been playig a ton of Lord of the Rings Online. It really is extremely well done, and Turbine is impressive with their content updates. I've been pushing hard to get enough gold for a house when they are released in the fall. I've heard they will cost 4 gold. I have 750 silver...so I have a ways to go. Still, I've been also playing my alternate characters a lot. My main is a level 27 captain who is a master weaponsmith, my alts are a level 14 guardian who is a master jeweler and a level 13 champion who is a journeyman tailor.

It's very fun, just so much to do, and all my characters contribute to eachothers crafting needs. My only bummer is that my normal MMO buddies all lost interest ealry on and I'm now in a kinship by myself.