Blizzard is taunting us...

I shut my pie hole when I understood what the Lady was saying. I mean, I can accept fast-food as a descriptor of action RPGs in general.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

As a member of the fast food industry as one of it's many sales people, does this mean I'm a quest giver?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

As a member of the fast food industry as one of it's many sales people, does this mean I'm a quest giver?

Yes! You shall forever be known as Mr. Johnson. :wub:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I think people might have taken offence to the indirect implication that Blizzard games are "dumber" than standard RPGs.

Maybe they just like "(action) denser RPGs", just as McDonalds food is of a higher caloric density than average food. :sorcerer:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I think people might have taken offence to the indirect implication that Blizzard games are "dumber" than standard RPGs.

Maybe. I mean, if they are so dump, but do i keep getting raped every time i log in Battle.net, no matter which of their games i try? :(

Meh, I'm getting sick of seeing only DotA maps on BNet...

Oh wait, that has nothing to do with this topic, nvm. :thumbsup:

For those who are wondering, that is, no one, Medivh said the quote for Warcraft 3.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Lost.

but that was the best of them :thumbsup:

They're gone. GONE. Though a version on the Wii might be cool.

For those who are wondering, that is, no one, Medivh said the quote for Warcraft 3.

who said what

Go to the blizzard site now, read the little quote thingy. It doesn't say who said it, but being a warcraft 3 modder (AKA addict), I happen to remember it was Medivh.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Diablo 3 FTW.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion... unless it's one in favor of Diablo.

I'd revoke your ability to form and hold opinions, but I already did that once previously. Stop breaking my rules!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I like to look at it like this: Blizzard is announcing the game in Korea. If the game ISN'T Starcraft 2, there will be blood in the streets and many Blizzard staff members will be needlessly killed. Clearly Blizzard is there for a reason.

I like to look at it like this: Blizzard is announcing the game in Korea. If the game ISN'T Starcraft 2, there will be blood in the streets and many Blizzard staff members will be needlessly killed. Clearly Blizzard is there for a reason.

I love Korea

Koreans love MMO's, so a Starcraft MMO is also a possibility.

Eh, it may have been said before, but Koreans like their local MMOs and WoW. There's nowhere near the demand for another MMO then there is for Starcraft 2. That Koreans play MMOs doesn't necessarily mean that announcing an MMO won't take more than a fair amount of hubris from Blizzard, or that Korea won't feel cheated if they don't get Starcraft 2. The Koreans know what they want. They want Johnny Walker Blue. Blizzard can bring them some Johnny Walker Black, which is still pretty damn good, but it might as well be warm piss to Korea. They will settle for nothing less than Blue. Blizzard (hopefully) isn't stupid enough to waste their time with anything other than the goods.

Edited by Pop