Blizzard is taunting us...

Blizzard.com?

These guys are going to highlight one of their games every day until the release of whatever is next... Kinda stupid but it does make a good sense of suspense.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Where's Lost Vikings?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Lost.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Blizzard is a bunch of sell outs. Im glad there talent walked out on them, bunch of bastard scammers.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

hey, you know where this thread would really work?

The gaming forum.

Good idea.

Blizzard is a bunch of sell outs. Im glad there talent walked out on them, bunch of bastard scammers.

Who or what did they "sell out"?

As far as I can tell Blizzard have produced very well finished games, from the standpoint of bugs as well as general artistic production, which have been popular successes.

Not sure why you would be upset with any company that does that ... :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Starcraft, Diablo (that was nice...), Lost Vikings...

I'd say its Starcraft Ghost, being resurected and everything.

I hated Diablo. Wasn't fond of Starcraft and Warcraft. I hate MMOs.

Blizzard has yet made a game I have liked.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

If Guildwars and the upcoming Hellgate London are an indication of the kind of 'talent' they lost, then i'd say good riddance. Blizzard's downfall started with Diablo 2, when the company was still more or less intact.

As for their new game, it's either Stacraft 2 or nothing, and they better get it right too.

Good quality games, but stylistically not for me. At all. Bring me out in an unsightly rash.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I thought Warcraft 3 TFT was amazing. I played it for an extremely long time, beta of roc up until a few months ago with a few months here and there where I quit. I played WoW beta, decent game but heavily unbalanced but it was beta so it was cool. I already put my thoughts on MMO's in another thread so I'll get to why I think they are sell outs and it is specifically the monthly $15 fee for continued content and servers. That adds up to a lot of money and they just never put out. For upwards of like 6 months the only content the player got was bug/balance issues and even then that didn't even address a lot of problems with the game and character classes. Yeah they released some new dungeons and areas but that was so much later, and then they released the expansion pack, 2 retarded races. It was just an excuse to milk as much money from the consumer even more.

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I thought Warcraft 3 TFT was amazing.

Yes, Warcraft 3 was indeed amazingly disappointing.

Heja Sverige!!

I think the Hero thing was just really hit or miss. I thought it was innovative and added depth to the game, where other people said it sucked. W/e thats cool, I think a lot of people just say that because they were bitter and got destroyed in a long string of games by some unfair hero or unit strategies. Which is kind of why I hated WoW. But there are counters in wc3 whereas WoW you had to reroll and lose all the hours you put into a class.

I have no problem with the heroes. I didn't think they sucked, but they weren't particularly interesting, either. My problem with Warcraft 3 was that Starcraft was just plain better. More innovative, better balanced, with a better storyline. Starcraft was better in every way that mattered.

Heja Sverige!!

"I think they are sell outs and it is specifically the monthly $15 fee for continued content and servers"

How does this make them 'sell outs'? L0L

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I have no problem with the heroes. I didn't think they sucked, but they weren't particularly interesting, either. My problem with Warcraft 3 was that Starcraft was just plain better. More innovative, better balanced, with a better storyline. Starcraft was better in every way that mattered.

Hmm. I might have to play Starcraft, as I thought Warcraft III: Chaos Throne Thinggy was pretty good.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I'll cut you.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Starcraft was the greatest RTS ever hands down.

As for WC3, I DESPISE the main game, but DotA is the greatest custom user map EVER. I found heroes stupid and unneeded in the normal game as it completely threw everything off. But using the heroes system in a bigger way with less micro-management but much more depth is just great.

I'll cut you.

Ooh, scary. ;)

Heja Sverige!!

I'll cut you.

Ooh, scary. ;)

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."