2 other personality tests

ramza

What type of animal spirit do you have? this is a girlie test but, what the heck, it can still apply to guys...

http://www.gurl.com/play/quizzes/pages/0,,626048,00.html

Your Animal Spirit is Dolphin:

According to shamanistic wisdom, the dolphin is a great and generous communicator. Dolphin people tend to be very friendly and intelligent. They don't hold grudges and seem to spring out of bad moods much more quickly than other people do. Their friends and even people they don't know that well tend to ask them for advice and comfort, which dolphin people often give readily. Dolphin people would make great therapists...or talk show hosts.

Which animal spirit totem are you? This one is neutral, so no problems...

http://www.quizilla.com/users/donarepa/qui...m%20Are%20You?/

Your soul is bound to the Fourth Totem, Solomon: The Owl. Solomon appears as an azure feathered owl. He embodies wisdom, judgement, reason, and stability. He is associated with the color azure, the season of autumn, and the element of water. His downfall is farsightedness. You are most compatible with Ravens and Monkeys.

5688 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 149148 times.

13% of people had this result.

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Ramza... what in the name of Fish were you doing on a website called "www.gurl.com" in the first place?!? :yucky:

I looked at the first quiz and was completely unable to come up with any answers. Gave up at the third question.

Tried the second one, ended up with a "Raven" :ermm:

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Ramza... what in the name of Fish were you doing on a website called "www.gurl.com" in the first place?!? :ermm:

Yeah :yucky:

Also, that first test is clearly made for girls. Haven't tried second one yet

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

our soul is bound to the Seventh Totem, Pandora: The Spider.

Pandora appears as an amethyst spider. She embodies creativity, imagination, craft, and virtuosity. She is associated with the color amethyst, the season of autumn, and the element of wind. Her downfall is daydreaming.

You are most compatible with Tortoises and ****roaches.

4845 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 149159 times.

11% of people had this result.

Wow, quiz that actually has some truth in it :yucky:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Ramza... what in the name of Fish were you doing on a website called "www.gurl.com" in the first place?!? :ermm:

I looked at the first quiz and was completely unable to come up with any answers. Gave up at the third question.

Tried the second one, ended up with a "Raven" 8)

I just found those quizzes on www.sorcerer.net message boards. I never post there but I think some topics are worth reading sometimes. Here are the relevant links if you do not believe me :brows:

http://www.sorcerers.net/cgi-bin/ultimateb...1354;p=1#000012

http://www.sorcerers.net/cgi-bin/ultimateb...1355;p=1#000007

I just like taking tests no matter how stupid they are... :yucky:

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

First one is not just for ladies, but seemingly young ones - I barely relate: but according to that one, I'm a camel. :yucky:

According to shamanistic wisdom, camel people are extremely patient and frugal. They don't get overly excited about anything and store up their energies for a rainy (or dry) day. They tend to not be into showiness of any kind. While some may call them cheap, camel people are just minimalists. Their only-what-you-need attitude carries over into how they treat the environment; they are careful to conserve earth's resources as well as their own. Camel people are usually super-chilled out and make reliable, steady friends.

The 2nd one in the original post, I'm also an Owl.

These tests always make me sound stable and steady, or something.

Hahahahah .... that's a laugh. :ermm:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Your soul is bound to the Eighth Totem, Eternal: The Diockroach.

Eternal appears as a jet black ****roach. He embodies stamina, energy, tolerance, and courage. He is associated with the color jet, the season of winter, and the element of earth. His downfall is coldness.

You are most compatible with Spiders and Bears.

2194 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 149169 times.

5% of people had this result.

HA! You will all die and I will live!

But that is only if there's a nuclear war, so meh.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Being a sucker for online quizzes, I pretended I was a teenage girl in high school and got:

Your animal spirt is swan

According to shamanistic wisdom, the swan is a hopeless romantic. Swans give themselves completely to their mates, and if a partner dies, they go through a very public mourning period before finding a new one. When swan people fall, they fall head over heels in love and often shut out everyone else while in the relationship. They also tend to take break ups harder than most, but are the best, most caring partners in the world while a relationship lasts.

Your soul is bound to the Seventh Totem, Pandora: The Spider.

Pandora appears as an amethyst spider. She embodies creativity, imagination, craft, and virtuosity. She is associated with the color amethyst, the season of autumn, and the element of wind. Her downfall is daydreaming.

You are most compatible with Tortoises and Penisroaches.

Edited by Hell Kitty

Your soul is bound to the Fifth Totem, Homid: The Monkey.

Homid appears as a viridian monkey. He embodies intelligence, potential, understanding, and skill. He is associated with the color viridian, the season of spring, and the element of fire. His downfall is pretentiousness.

You are most compatible with Owls and Tortoises.

4146 other people got this result!

This quiz has been taken 149186 times.

9% of people had this result.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

The second one made me out to be a ****roach and I am not happy about that. :woot:

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

My answers to the first one were kind of artificial, because I was forced to pick an answer that wasn't 'none of the above'. But it thought I was a horse.

The totem one gave me a bear, and said I should like roaches and snakes. LOL, I can't stop laughing long enough to read their descriptions--think I married two too many of those IRL.

1065337825_temsmonkey.JPG

Your soul is bound to the Fifth Totem, Homid: The Monkey. Homid appears as a viridian monkey. He embodies intelligence, potential, understanding, and skill. He is associated with the color viridian, the season of spring, and the element of fire. His downfall is pretentiousness. You are most compatible with Owls and Tortoises.

Entertaining, at least.

Camel - Fits my personality pretty much perfectly.

According to shamanistic wisdom, camel people are extremely patient and frugal. They don't get overly excited about anything and store up their energies for a rainy (or dry) day. They tend to not be into showiness of any kind. While some may call them cheap, camel people are just minimalists. Their only-what-you-need attitude carries over into how they treat the environment; they are careful to conserve earth's resources as well as their own. Camel people are usually super-chilled out and make reliable, steady friends.

Second quiz I first got the Tortoise then changed one of my answers to wolf and I got the Owl which I would say is more accurate.

Your soul is bound to the Fourth Totem, Solomon: The Owl. Solomon appears as an azure feathered owl. He embodies wisdom, judgement, reason, and stability. He is associated with the color azure, the season of autumn, and the element of water. His downfall is farsightedness. You are most compatible with Ravens and Monkeys.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Gott in himmel!

"Ares appears as a pearl dove. She embodies love, peace, balance, and devotion. She is associated with the color pearl, the season of transition, and the element of love. Her downfall is idolization. "

Firstly, _I'm_ a dove?

Secondly, i thought Ares was the god of war!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The one from the girl site I was a Coyote. I'm disturbed because of how accurate the description is. WTF internet quizzes.

"According to shamanistic wisdom, coyotes are the animal world's trickster. Coyote people have a way with words, and a unique way of seeing the world. Never ones to take things at face value, coyote people question authority with sly jokes. Luckily, their wit usually keeps them out of serious trouble. Coyote people often prefer to have a few close friendships instead of lots of casual ones.

If you are true to type, you probably have a wry sense of humor and are the first to weigh in with a sarcastic joke. People who don't know you well may not get your sense of humor, which may have gotten you into trouble here or there... unless you used that old Coyote charm to get out of it.."

Second one I am a Monkey.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

First test: According to shamanistic wisdom, coyotes are the animal world's trickster. Coyote people have a way with words, and a unique way of seeing the world. Never ones to take things at face value, coyote people question authority with sly jokes. Luckily, their wit usually keeps them out of serious trouble. Coyote people often prefer to have a few close friendships instead of lots of casual ones.

If you are true to type, you probably have a wry sense of humor and are the first to weigh in with a sarcastic joke. People who don't know you well may not get your sense of humor, which may have gotten you into trouble here or there... unless you used that old Coyote charm to get out of it...

Second test: Your soul is bound to the Tenth Totem, Yen: The Snake.

Yen appears as a vermillion colored cobra. He embodies passion, rapture, zeal, and desire. He is associated with the color vermillion, the season of summer, and the element of fire. His downfall is indulgence.

You are most compatible with Bears and White Stags.

I can't imagine ANYTHING being compatible with bears.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

pandas seem pretty cool :)

edit : what the hell is this crap??!?! cat icon is a disgrace to all cat icons i want the old one back the one that doesnt freakin suck ):< Walshingham I demand you fix this immediately

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

pandas seem pretty cool :lol:

edit : what the hell is this crap??!?! cat icon is a disgrace to all cat icons i want the old one back the one that doesnt freakin suck ):< Walshingham I demand you fix this immediately

Sorry, but Cat icons are the responsibility of 'certain' other mods. Mods who like cats. Unlike me, who despises the verminous parasites.

-Elwood Blues

pandas seem pretty cool :cat:

:teehee:

No cookie for slug :sad:

:cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: