Obsidianites unite!

Blank

Okay, so Pixies and I tried to play a campaign of NWN2, but these impersonal people just started going with no regard for us. I didn't even really know what was happening in the story. This NPC yelled at me to go into ruins and get shards, and I was like, "Screw that, I am just an elven ranger who happens to have no items after 78 years of life and I have randomly been teleported into a group of people who proceed to violate me with requests for trading and run away."

Our idea was to get some people together to play. I guess we'd play on weekends or whenever. I was wondering who was interested. I have to go to work now, but Pixies will leave some details... if he feels like it.

Sure. I don't know how well my multiplayer skills are though, since even in MMORPGs I tend to Solo.

I tend to not get up on weekends till at least 1, but then I'm up until like 5 am. Pacific Time.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Right now it'd be set for weekends, because I think that's the most flexible time for most everyone. Um, I don't really know what else to say right now, but yeah, I think this will be super fun and I hope we get some feedback. We don't have anything planned right now in the way of what campaign or module we'll play, we'll decide that after we get a group of interested people together, but let us know what you think.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm PST with Hurlshot and Oerwinde, and Pixies is +3 hours to us. If I recall correctly, Tigranes, I think you made it to Eldar's campaign once or twice, so we'll see if we can get you in too.

If enough people are interested, we might consider splitting up groups.

I turned up for Eldar's campaign every time, except when I couldn't get up bloody 7am and get in front of the computer. :p You guys get a good time for yourselves and I'll see if I can fit it in.

Hmmmm...

If I showed up I expect everyone to try to kill me.

Which could be fun in of itself...

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Another central timer popping in to show support.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

There are more posters on this forum than there are NWN2 MPers. L0LLERZ!

As for MPing, Ill wait 'til a good PW is made to do MPing with NWN2. There'[s bound to be a good one.

For now, I await the expansion.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Alright, correct me if I'm wrong, but here's the layout so far:

PST (GMT-8 ): Blank, Bokishi, Hurlshot, Oerwinde

CST (GMT-6): Tale

EST (GMT-5): Nightshade, Pixies

Other Continental Time: Tigranes (GMT+12), SteveThaiBinh (GMT +3), Jorian (GMT+2)

Unspecified but interested: Sand

Hades, you are welcome to queue up in this thread if you are still interested.

If we get more people I definitely think we'll split up, especially if some groups want mornings or nights or whatever works out best. We could also probably fit everyone in because of this. For example, if the PSTers go early, like at 8am, then SteveThaiBinh would be able to join up in the evening at 6pm.

This has been a helpful tool: http://www.worldtimezone.com/

Edited by Blank

We don't necessarily need a formal group to show up every time. For example, one can show up one week and not the next, with no fear of commitment. This is for fun, and we'll probably have a good turn-out for whatever time we decide.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.