Obsidianites unite!

Blank

The problem is, no one has told me the days or times they'd like to play. If we can establish that, I'll throw the game back out there.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Well, I prefer Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, but other days I would prefer it be early morning around 8 to 9 AM CST.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

The problem is, no one has told me the days or times they'd like to play. If we can establish that, I'll throw the game back out there.

I'm still up for weekends. Pretty much any time on weekends. Weekdays after 7pm PST

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I'm still up for weekends. Pretty much any time on weekends. Weekdays after 7pm PST

any time except sundays for me (this is in C.EU.Time for me)

IB1OsQq.png

Apologies, I have no time to convert this to American times, will do so later.

GMT+12 (New Zealand):

Monday, ~10am - Midnight+

Friday, ~10am - 4pm

Saturday, ~5pm - Midnight+

Sunday, ~5pm - Midnight+

I forgot to tell Blank that yesterday I wouldn't be able to make it because of prom. And also, next week I won't be able to either, because of the musical, but after next weekend I'm open.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

• 1 month later...

I'm still game, but I pretty much leave at 6 every morning and I don't get home until 8 at night these days. I should be able to start up in mid-August, which would be cool. ...But this is the same problem we've always had with me running a game. My life is just too chaotic to tie down to a schedule. For example: I'm planning a trip up to Northern California and Washington state in late August. On the other hand, in setting up my own game and having folks join it showed me that it's actually quite easy. Hell, I had Pidesco (Europe) and Tigranes (Australia) on at the same time. It's not a big deal at all. All you have to do is set the port forwarding.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I'm still good for weekends or weekdays after 10 PM PST.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

How can you play without me, screw the Donwhatever? I can grace your presence between 7-11 central. Other arrangements might be possible by appointment.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."