How was the next day?

Fenghuang

Worked hard again today .. The call-center buisness is wierd - very American in it's culture with pep-talks and coachingsession (using those terms as well, even though it's a Danish workplace) I can't help but laugh at it, since it's so different from our culture that it's having the exact opposite effect on us.

Gonna RP tonight with a few buddies, accompanied with some good strong red wine and a big feast, which will finish the day of nicely I think.

Fortune favors the bald.

Its bloody snowing outside! BLOODY SNOW!

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Awesome, red looks good on white.

Today has just started, lets see how it goes.

Like any other day I would presume.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I so happy! Today I spoke :woot: ok not spoke 'typed' :sorcerer: to my niece that I haven't seen for 14 years. Isn't the innanet wonderful?!

I'm now working my way through a bottle of Stolichnaya. :woot: So nice! So warming! :ermm:

Ah vodka. *happy sigh* I trust it's nice and cold.

Definatetly.... Definatly De,fin,it,ely the e is silent. :shifty:

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Its bloody snowing outside! BLOODY SNOW!

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Awesome, red looks good on white.

Today has just started, lets see how it goes.

Like any other day I would presume.

And how do you start your days?

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

I send my papers to a couple of universities.

Exams are on 6th and 7th of June. I've read the study books like 6 times over.

Getting into university in Finland is an interesting experience when roughly around 13 percent of people attending the tests get in.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Visited New York (I'm in montreal, so its kinda far). I got to get a tour of NYC in a limo. It was sweet.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Getting into university in Finland is an interesting experience when roughly around 13 percent of people attending the tests get in.

If I got in so can anyone else.

...It was on my second try though.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

If all else fails I can just attend Helsinki theology department. 40 percent in-admittance ftw.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

No. I don't watch television anyway.

It is the fact that a large number of my customers at the store I work at are idiots. Can't find the microwave when it is right in front of them, thinking that it is okay to eat food in the store when it isn't a restaurant, taking a half hour to figure out they are hungry for a fifty cent cookie, bribing me $300 just to buy a 12 pack of beer after the 2 AM cut off, and skateboarding kids thinking to use the rails at the gas pumps as tools to break their necks.

Again I say AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

To top it off my replacement was 30 minutes late. Grrr....

Wait, you did let him have the beer right? $300 dude, that's probably more than your paycheck.

Today I slept until 5PM and then when I woke up I surfed the internets for awhile. I had leftover homemade fettuccine alfredo for dinner and snacked on easter M&Ms and Cheddar Jack CheezeIts while browsing the internets. When my dad got home he came in with a package and it was the Tshirts I ordered off of Threadless. :(

Today was a good day.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Actually my paycheck is over over $500 USD biweekly, no I did not let him have the beer. If I did I would be breaking the law and I don't break the law unlike the co-worker who was late. She is suspected of stealing from the store and fired. The employers have filed a report to the police, and gave them all the tape recordings for the last few weeks. Besides being late all the time she was a decent person, but if you break the law you deserve to be punished.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

:(

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

In Nazi-Germany, all jews were forced to wear a David's Cross on their sleeves by law. Did they also deserve to be punished for not wearing one?

Don't treat laws as something un-challengeable. Same with your "holy" constitution. All these things were written by mere men. They are not without flaws and since we live in a very dynamic society and laws (and the Constitution) are static, they're inevitably bound to become pass

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

If I don't like a law I would seek to change it but I would still obey it till it is changed.

Today it rained on my newly washed car, thus proving the old saying. California needs the rain tho, so I can't complain much.

Other than that, I spent some time photo-fiddling/uploading, cooking, petting cats, popping advil, and napping. The usual.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Three hundred dollars dude!

Think of how much A&W Creme Soda you could've bought with that money!

:(

Okay, you are creeping me out.

I received my new camera by mail today. I'm still loading the battery for the first time and then I'll take it for a test drive. I can't wait! I have high hopes for this little piece of technology :yucky:

It's a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3. It's black and very pretty.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Guest Accept

Today i spent most of the time at my grandfathers' place. Invited to a meal, for free ofc, and who says no to that? :sorcerer: Well, not i atleast.

And after eating i spent most of the time in the sofa - watching hockey, MoDo - Link

Edited by Accept

My second job provided it's first paycheque tonight. I'm going to have to raise the income tax deductions from one or the other of these jobs. Since I'm part time they took a measley 1% of my earnings. Lol.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.