Anime recommendations

Zoma

I've found most beatiful anime ever.

AIR

:'(

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

You should. Excel Saga is one of my all-time favourites.

He's a side character though, one that gets a lot of attention, but on some episodes is hardly shown.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I just found a video of one of the craziest, badass characters out there:
. I am tempted to watch the whole series, should i or should i not?

I see psychotropics are not unusual in Japan.

not really... well for anime creators.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Unrespectful but funny as hell like someone of tubers said ^_^

edit: Minus for video quality I think I like original more though

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

When talking about AMV's best AMV ever is still Evangelion Opus. Hundreds of cuts, perfect scene selection, original material etc. etc.

Best known AMV is propably Caldwell's legendary

. I still don't understand how he managed to make that good AMV in late 90's. :aiee:

There's only few shows that have more sucky AMV's than Hellsing (one of those is Azumanga) but

is definetly one of the best ever.

I watched Hellsing only because of that video. :aiee:

I'm watching Fate Stay Night(or however it's written).

Good, fairly mindless fun. It looks like the most absurdly Japanese(besm-syndrome, magic-powahs, summonics, growing-up story, huge swords, etc) series since Chrno Crusade.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

If you guys like thriller animes, I strongly recommend watching Monster. One of the greatest stories made for an anime. If you can afford it, better buy the manga.

I recently bought the first 5 volumes of 20th century boys (it's from the same author as Monster). It's another sci-fi thriller and one can really easily become addicted to it. I can't wait to buy the next 5 volumes. The story is extremely interesting and the narration style is very original. The story unfolds in different periods of time: the 70s (the main's chacter's youth), the 90's (where there are many things at stake), and 2014 (where the world isn't a better place than today)...The author switches from one period of time to another every so often... I won't spoil too much though...

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

I'm watching Fate Stay Night(or however it's written).

Good, fairly mindless fun. It looks like the most absurdly Japanese(besm-syndrome, magic-powahs, summonics, growing-up story, huge swords, etc) series since Chrno Crusade.

It's based off a hentai game. That's why he gets almost all the girls. Plus he's super awesome in an alternate reality.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

^ Hey didn't know you are an anime fan. You should watch Berserk. Angels, Demons, Bible-bashers (literally), Crusaders and etc... lol.
Yeah, I am drawn to the story telling that I don't see in other types of media. I can also appreciate the art of the animation, because I've tried drawing before and it didn't work.

But Berserk sounds.. interesting. Is it anything like Trinity Blood? Because I like what I've seen of that one.

But Berserk sounds.. interesting. Is it anything like Trinity Blood? Because I like what I've seen of that one.

No... Trinity Blood is almost like watching Trigun with vampires only with better animation.

Berserk is... gritty. :teehee:

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Bleach is really great, but it has a couple of problems.

Nobody ever dies. Regardless of how much they get cut up, shredded, or whatever. They'll "die" but then they'll turn out to be okay two episodes later.

It's pretty slow to develop. It reminds me of Dragon Ball Z in that they can often drag things out. It's nowhere near as bad as Dragon Ball Z is in this department, but it's definitely there.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."