Happy Halloween from the Obsidian Artists!

Jessica Edge

Awesome stuff! (w00t)

Yay for all Obsidian artists. :(

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Excellent idea. Funny to see so many different styles and takes on the subject :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I found my new desktop.

Zombie Mickey rules!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I thought Duct Tape Man ruled the bunch.

Edit: Oh, and Zombiezz by Jon McConnell is awesome.

Edited by mkreku

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I like the one w/the Mickey hat and Staying Up Late. :lol:

Cool idea, thanks for sharing the link.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Batmans comes early is my fave :)

( I didnt know Obsidian had an in-house concept art team? Or do you do graphics aswella? )

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

( I didnt know Obsidian had an in-house concept art team? Or do you do graphics aswella? )

Obsidian has four full time concept artists and a handful of others very capable of doing conceptual work. Others still like to draw a bit as well, even if their regular work doesn't require them to.

"Haven't got an enemy in the world. Too lazy to make 'em" - The Reluctant Dragon

Many of the artists, as you know, do not frequent the message baords which makes many of the comments here unread by the art folks at Obsidian. So if you'd be so kind to please take a moment to make a comment on the blog page, as well as here on the message boards, I'm sure our artists would love to read what you have to say. Thanks so much!!

"Haven't got an enemy in the world. Too lazy to make 'em" - The Reluctant Dragon