Where's everybody from?

Kroney

Turku, Finland.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Born and raised in Denmark. At the moment living in Adelaide, Australia :cool:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm British... born and raised in Manchester... a totally awesome city :)

I've been to Manchester. Actually, I've told you a bit of a lie there, as I've only been to the airport in Manchester, but still...

I'm British... born and raised in London... Britain's awesomest city :)

I've been to London. Actually, I've told you a bit of a lie there, as I've only been to one of the airports in London, but still...

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

*Begins coordinating an aerial assault on the given area of Hades' supposed residence.* Er...I mean... *Begins NOT coordinating an aerial assault on the given area of Hades' supposed residence..not at all.*

We'll send in werewolf paratroopers!

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I'm from Pittsburgh - a drinking* city with a football problem. 

*Second drunkest city in the U.S., right behind Milwaukee.

Not according to the latest Forbes list. They've got you burghermeisters sobered up to #8.

Me? Here and there.

By "here" I mean California, the golden land of promise. 'Cept the promises are less reliable than sunshine here in the pyrite land of illusion. At least it never rains.

Camas, Washington. http://www.wikimapia.org/#y=45588546&x=-12...82&z=17&l=0&m=h

This next picture is a little farther out:

http://www.wikimapia.org/#y=45823057&x=-12...z=9&l=0&m=s&v=1

I live in the populated area above the sharper bend in the river. I can see two of those mountains from my house. The one directly north is Mt. St. Helens, and has been known to excite scientists with its volcanic activity. Within the past year, there was some ash that the blew out of the top, but the more well-known, actual eruption of this mountain was back in 1980. You can Wiki it if you want.

I am originally from Tuscon, Arizona. I visited this Air Museum as a kid:

http://www.wikimapia.org/#y=32138818&x=-11...69&z=17&l=0&m=h

Edited by Blank

I'm from Pittsburgh - a drinking* city with a football problem. 

*Second drunkest city in the U.S., right behind Milwaukee.

Not according to the latest Forbes list. They've got you burghermeisters sobered up to #8.

Me? Here and there.

By "here" I mean California, the golden land of promise. 'Cept the promises are less reliable than sunshine here in the pyrite land of illusion. At least it never rains.

That list has Cleveland at no. 7, and Columbus at no. 3. Ohioans sure know how to drink. :Eldar's patented "toast" icon:

I should look to see if Youngstown is still one of the nation's leaders in murders...

Edit: and Cincinnati at no. 16! Three cities in the top 20, that's what perennially losing pro teams will do to you, I guess.

Edited by Darth Drabek

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I should look to see if Youngstown is still one of the nation's leaders in murders...

Youngstown is ranked as the 7th most dangerous city of its size. Stay safe out there.

(Fwiw, FBI policy is to avoid ranking cities, and the UCR reports explicitly warn against comparing large w/small population areas. Morgan Quitno puts out handy lists based on FBI data.)

Edit: and Cincinnati at no. 16! Three cities in the top 20, that's what perennially losing pro teams will do to you, I guess.

At least you have an NFL team. We've just got the booze and crime.

Portland... Now live somewhere between latvaria, Wakandia, and Thermyscara.

I can't believe you misspelled all 3 of those.

Latveria, Wakanda and Themiskyra, right?

Oh, by the by: http://www.wikimapia.org/#y=60855446&x=267...=13&l=0&m=s&v=1

That dark grey line in the middle is the huge railroad yard, I live in the southern side, near where the green suburbial area changes to the light-colored patchwork of fields. :-

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Argh, it's Themiskyra in mythology and Rome:Total War. :-

"Ion Cannon ready"

*whimper*

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Portland... Now live somewhere between latvaria, Wakandia, and Thermyscara.

I can't believe you misspelled all 3 of those.

Latvaria is right. I misspelled Wakanda. Themiscyra I also got wrong... but I've always been seeing Wakanda as Wakandia and thermiscyra is a "big word"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.