What are you playing now?

Darque

WAAAHMBULANCE

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

A little bit of Freelancer in my life

A little bit of Baldur's Gate by my side

A little bit of Torment is all I need

A little bit of Fallout is what I see

A little bit of KotOR in the sun

A little bit of JE all night long

A little bit of Nevewinter here I am

A little bit of you makes me your man!

manthing2.jpg

World of Warcraft, and I've dug out my old Starcraft discs again and gave that game a whirl.

What else? NFS: Most Wanted, of course. And PGR3 on the 360, which I must say is the crappiest game ever devised. I wonder why I still play it, though? Probably because I want to see it through the end, I suppose.

GOnna load up BG2 again and see how much I've forgotten ^^

Also in the process of completing IWD2 again and a 100% run on Castlevania: Curse of Darkness.

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Conquering world with Republic of Rome

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I've been playing NHL '07 for about four hours straight now. The skill stick on the 360 controls is still taking some time to get used to. But my created defenceman has knocked out Ed Jovanovski and Dion Phaneuf!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Just finished playing the Company of Heroes demo. I must say that it does seem pretty interesting, however it feels as though infantry are a little to hardened. They seem to survive a little too well when faced with machine gun fire. <_<

well they will generally survive a bit longer than in most other RTS's in that position.

The problem is that in the game the MG's are supported by infantry. thus the MG's pin your poor infantry and then the other infantry murder them with extreme hate

Also it's hard to get by a building inhabited by a mg team with infantry because almost instantly the poor suckers get suppressed and won't move at all.and otherwise it's just flat out hard to kill anything in a building without a flamethower. (gators and engineers are perfect for this.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Just finished playing the Company of Heroes demo. I must say that it does seem pretty interesting, however it feels as though infantry are a little to hardened. They seem to survive a little too well when faced with machine gun fire. <_<

well they will generally survive a bit longer than in most other RTS's in that position.

The problem is that in the game the MG's are supported by infantry. thus the MG's pin your poor infantry and then the other infantry murder them with extreme hate

Also it's hard to get by a building inhabited by a mg team with infantry because almost instantly the poor suckers get suppressed and won't move at all.and otherwise it's just flat out hard to kill anything in a building without a flamethower. (gators and engineers are perfect for this.

It just seemed like the were far to healthy. Playing the demo mission where you have to protect the three bridges I had set up a machine gun nest on each of the three bridges with a machine gun squad in a building overlooking the bridge and a squad of rangers behind a set of sandbags. The machine gunners would almost instantly supress the infantry coming at me, however I never managed to actually pin them down and really start doing some damage. By the time I finished them all off, the next wave was already attacking. <_<

It was pretty fun anyway. Is the collector's edition worth the extra money? Right now I have the option of getting the colelctors edition for $60 or the regular for $40 and I'm not sure if the collector's is worth an extra $20. :rolleyes:

It just seemed like the were far to healthy. Playing the demo mission where you have to protect the three bridges I had set up a machine gun nest on each of the three bridges with a machine gun squad in a building overlooking the bridge and a squad of rangers behind a set of sandbags. The machine gunners would almost instantly supress the infantry coming at me, however I never managed to actually pin them down and really start doing some damage. By the time I finished them all off, the next wave was already attacking. <_<

It was pretty fun anyway. Is the collector's edition worth the extra money? Right now I have the option of getting the colelctors edition for $60 or the regular for $40 and I'm not sure if the collector's is worth an extra $20. :rolleyes:

no the collecters edition isn't worth it. On the bridge mission for me it the machine guns were cutting down the troops like grass... my problem was I didn't have any tank traps up so the tanks would just run over defenses and I ended up loosing the bridges and being pushed back to the church.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

no the collecters edition isn't worth it. On the bridge mission for me it the machine guns were cutting down the troops like grass... my problem was I didn't have any tank traps up so the tanks would just run over defenses and I ended up loosing the bridges and being pushed back to the church.

Regular version it is then. :p

I got pushed back to the church as well, but only because the artillery knocked out the HQ. I could easily have held the bridges if the artillery shots hadn't started hitting my bridge defences. :(