What are you playing now?

Darque

Just got Dead Rising yesterday.

This is so good.

\o/

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I've been playing Need for Speed: Most Wanted. Most fun I've had with a racing game since Road Rash 2.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I started Tomb Raider: Legend on my 360. I'm very impressed by the gameplay and graphics. It also has pretty solid cutscenes and voice acting. I'm only about an hour in, but I hope they focus more on puzzles and less on combat, although the combat is decent. It's a fun play.

I also played the demo of NHL2K6, which plays exactly like it's previous iteration. That isn't necessarily bad. The presentation before the game was pretty awesome (locker room cut scene got me pumped up.)

Still, I also tried the shootout demo for NHL06. While the shootout isn't a very great indication of how the game will turn out, the new stickhandling system is pretty amazing.

I haven't decided which one to buy next week.

My goddamned dwarfs won't stop partying. GET BACK TO WORK YOU FREAKS. Oh god, somebody lost their chain leggings.

Edit: Damn it, I had over a hundred and fifty units of hootch and they've drunk it all. Maybe drinking from the river for a few seasons will sober them up the little fratdwarves.

Edited by Nartwak

Kor what lvl is your Frank?

Currently 18. I can finally take out Carlito with ease ( thanks to the SMG). I'm still struggling a bit with those convicts, however.

And yes, I know I'm way behind on the developmental curve on this game. Krookie's probably farther ahead of me by now.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Kor what lvl is your Frank?

Currently 18. I can finally take out Carlito with ease ( thanks to the SMG). I'm still struggling a bit with those convicts, however.

And yes, I know I'm way behind on the developmental curve on this game. Krookie's probably farther ahead of me by now.

Wait until you get lvl 30, you can take Carlito out with your bare hands!

Okay maybe a baseball bat is needed, but still!

heh, your FL sig says :"FL is rolling, others are stoned" :shifty:

As for DR, I did manage to take out the convicts ( just stand on a building, LOL), save Sophie and go for a leisure cruise down the car park. Now that I have a clue as to where the maitenance key is I think things should be picking up shortly.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

heh, your FL sig says :"FL is rolling, others are stoned" :shifty:

As for DR, I did manage to take out the convicts ( just stand on a building, LOL), save Sophie and go for a leisure cruise down the car park.  Now that I have a clue as to where the maitenance key is I think things should be picking up shortly.

You're not thinking what I'm thinking are you :-"

And the maitenance key is really handy, I can't believe that I didn't pick it up on my first playthrough.

If Krookie ever gets the chance to log in, maybe we should just about revive the thread.

And that huge ass machine gun on the back of the convict rig was wicked!! I dropped it four or five times, and it's nearly as much fun as the chainsaw!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Just beat prey... Liked the portals and some of the gravitational whoohahs... didn't like how everyone looked like they were painted onto a model. (ears looked like the elf ears from warcraft but with square tops... The faces were also REALLY flat.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.