Games you are looking forward to

Bokishi

Gametrailers has a lot of Crysis movies:

http://www.gametrailers.com/search.php?s=c...movies&ac=1

This is the one with the nuke at the end:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=...mov&pl=game

There might be a HD version somewhere, but I was too lazy to find it.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Having just bought Tombraider Anniversary, I've got a single game left on my "looking forward to" list and that is Disciples III

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Having just bought Tombraider Anniversary, I've got a single game left on my "looking forward to" list and that is Disciples III

That as well, thanks Gorth.

*wants Uther back*

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Mass Effect (Best looking game. EVER. Don't bother arguing.)

I won't argue, but I suggest you take one long, hard look at the latest movies from Crysis. Especially the one where they blow the nuke at the end..

I just watched some Crysis movies.

No one is going to be able to play that on their PC...

Damn you DX10!

Okay so ME is now the best looking game on the 360.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Mass Effect (Best looking game. EVER. Don't bother arguing.)

I won't argue, but I suggest you take one long, hard look at the latest movies from Crysis. Especially the one where they blow the nuke at the end..

Linkie

With Resident Evil 4 out on PC and not disapointing as a game, there are only two games I'm really looking forward to right now.

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars &

Mask of the Betrayer expansion for NWN 2.

I heard that it doesn't even support mouse play rofl. That doesn't sound good at all. Ubisoft really screwed up on that one, bunch of wetards.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Get patch

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Ubisoft did a completly crap job of porting Resident Evil 4. No mouse support, context sensitive buttons during extreme moments that must be pressed quickly do not show the correct button to press and the use of PS2 videos in horribly low quality for cut scenes which a.) increases the size of the installation, b.) doesn't let you see alternate uniforms during these cut scenes. The GameCube version, of which they actually give you the content for (Seperate Ways, Operation Ada etc.) used in-game cutscenes which looked better, didn't break the immersion between cut scenes AND allowed you to see any alternate costumes you unlocked.

On the positive as far as a port job goes, it supports wide screen, looks decent enough and is pretty stable with little to no crashing.

Why do I still think this is one of the best 20 bucks I've spent on a game? Having never played the console versions, only seeing a few videos back in 2004, this is one of the best, most exciting survival games I've ever played. The story kept me interested, the enemies were exciting to fight, theres always some new beast to fight with its own attacks and tactics, it has an interesting upgrade and trading system, it is a long game at about 15-20 hours to beat with further unlockables adding another 10+ hours to gameplay.

About the only things it is lacking as a game, besides the above porting issues, would be a coop mode letting you play through single player with Leon and Ada, or Mercenaries mode letting each player select one of 5 different characters.

For me RE4 is a real kick in the pants for the RE series, taking it to a whole new level. I know a lot of fans were disapointed that there are no zombies or Umbrella corporation, but I find the new parasitic creatures and story to be more interesting. I wish the RE movie had been based on the fourth game. :)

I'm excited about NCAA 08 Football, now that I read the recruiting system is way more detailed. Sometimes I think I play these sports games just for the fun of taking a bad team and making them good through creative drafting and recruiting. The football is like a secondary game.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Hmm, let's review.

PC

Left 4 Dead (coop + zombies > all)

Combat Mission - Shock Force (though I may wait on this, since I'm *years* away from finishing the current batch in the series)

Airborne Assault - Battles from the Bulge (same, though given the number of scenarios, I may get this one sooner)

NWN2 Xpac (this is almost by default - I'm not even sure if I'm supporting the game 'just because')

Close Combat rereleases (3 is out, 2/4/5 are not)

Too Human (coop action RPG ^__^)

Halo 3 (coop + Legendary difficulty = hehehhehehehhehe, though I'll delay if I haven't finished Halo 1/2 by then)

Mercenaries 2 (coop + sandbox + destroying everything + burning down jungles)

Army of Two (coop, though the devs' lack of credentials makes me at least a bit skeptical)

Eternal Sonata (JRPG with a fun battle system - great demo; coop makes this a day1 purchase)

Blue Dragon (another JRPG, though lack of coop makes this NOT a day1 purchase)

Mass Effect (bargain bin at best, if even that - coop would have made this a day1 as well. When will devs learn?)

Ace Combat (action flight game; depending on how nice the coop mode is, it goes from day1 + joystick bundle to bargain bin)

Overlord (nice sense of humor, will wait and see how the final game ends up)

Bioshock (hype?)

DS

Dragon Quest IX (coop JRPG ^___^)

Front Mission DS (SRPG remake, the localization better be real)

Luminous Arc (another SRPG, can't have too many portable ones)

It's a Wonderful World (interesting-looking JRPG, gameplay/combat looks compelling)

Heroes of Mana (RPG-RTS, I'm still on the fence with this one)

Phoenix Wright 3 (no-brainer)

Phantom Hourglass (Zelda, and I'm interesting in seeing how the stylus controls turn out)

Megaman ZX Advent (2D action <3)

Ninja Gaiden DS (because Ninja Gaiden is so awesome)

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

By the ebonic neonatic anthromorphic manifestation of the judeo-christian primary deity's so-called "Son"-aspect! That's a lot of games.

kirottu said:

Forgot Assassins creed, Kane & lynch, Alan Wake, Force Unleashed, gta 4, fable 2, dragon age and minus airborne assault, too human, ace combat, merc 2 and I think we're good.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

For the PC:

Bioshock

Overlord

This are the 2 games coming out soon that got my eye.

Dragon Age from Bioware would be another one but there is no news from this game in some time now.

Almost forgot:

KOTOR 3 - Hope is the last thing to go...