What are you thinking?

Rosbjerg

Quit this dead-end job, and become a lounge guitarist somewhere.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Getting a claw stuck in your finger as the owner of the claw tries to dash away in a spooked panic is rather painful.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm sorry, it just seemed like you were having trouble identifing one, I could only guess thats because of the walrus like nature of most scandi-women. Its pretty well known that most of the good looking flee the country in search of better mates.

How old are you Surrep or I guess I was thinking, "How old is Surrep?" :wub:

he doesn't really look at women .. and it is from this fact that his inability to identify them stems..

anyway .. I have to invite you here Laozi, and anyone else so out of their mind to possible say that Scandi-women are Walrus like... you have my word that your jaw won't leave the ground until your eyes have adjusted to this aesthetic heaven...

Fortune favors the bald.

I'm thinking that don't froiegn chicks love American guys?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I used to be a renegade, I used to fool around

But I couldn't take the punishment, and had to settle down

Now I'm playing it real straight, and yes I cut my hair

You might think I'm crazy, but I don't even care

Because I can tell what's going on

It's hip to be square

I like my bands in business suits, I watch them on TV

I'm working out 'most everyday and watching what I eat

They tell me that it's good for me, but I don't even care

I know that it's crazy

I know that it's nowhere

But there is no denying that

It's hip to be square

It's not too hard to figure out, you see it everyday

And those that were the farthest out have gone the other way

You see them on the freeway, It don't look like a lot of fun

But don't you try to fight it; "An idea who's time has come."

Don't tell me that I'm crazy

Don't tell me I'm nowhere

Take it from me

It's hip to be square

I'm thinking of how Dead Man's Chest "ended" and what happened after the credits. I'm thinking of how someone of you people will tell me, since I happened to leave before seeing it.

I'm also thinking how absolutely great that movie was. Who needs brains anyway!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Im thinking that I must be a pretty 1337 haxxor to not only get this sweet Nacho Libre desktop, but also having had to manually install Flash in order to access the site...

...on my hobby Linux computer

(also Nacho Libre is the most awesome film ever)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I'm thinking of how Dead Man's Chest "ended" and what happened after the credits. I'm thinking of how someone of you people will tell me, since I happened to leave before seeing it.

I'm also thinking how absolutely great that movie was. Who needs brains anyway!

Johnny Depp r0xx0rz.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Knightley in pirate gear was pretty swanky too.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yeah but she wasn't gaying about in a very drunky way. Well, at least not most of the time anyway. :D

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I think we should think of this topic as the Obsidz version of the shoutbox, only no shouting allowed and there is no box.

I think I think highly of my Danish friends, but I live in California and I think I'll laugh a while at the idea that I would be bowled over by the women there, bautiful though I think they probably are.

I think that I didn't think much of the second Pirates movie, but I'm thinking of PMing him the scene after the credits anyhow, just because.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

That discussions around excessive use of alcohol is not only problematic for one's health, and that it might also lead to thread derailment and me having to then move and do work ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

And I just got a total shocker from my ex. She

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: