Happy Birthday Eldar!

tarna

Who said you can't live forever ? :D

Happy birthday Eldar!

b030.gif

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yay for Eldar!

:)

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I owe you one, so to speak, and even though I don't see what's to celebrate about one's 37th anniversary, I'm here hoping your wife discovers the pleasures of bisexuality, both in flesh and spirit, and shares you with that foxy gal you mentioned in a thread not long ago. That or Koine, drugs and booty. Matter of preference. Just be happy I chose not to make bad puns concerning your age, puns so bad, may I add, that I came close to clawing out my eyes once the realization that these were the thoughts-on-screen of a person older than 5 struck. And now that I have become a walking cliche of soulless writing, I bid you adieu.

Uh, screw this, mate. Just have some fun, it happens one's a year and than poof it's gone, I mean you're probably going to be drinking a little and partying a little more and having a good time while I stare with my nerd eyes at the above paragraph, guess what I'm trying to say is this, Happy Birthday is horribly over-used, I hope you have a good time and humour is overrated, especially when one is borderline drunk, battling frustration and day-to-day malcontent.

I honestly hope you don't log in for a few days and enjoy life.

when did baley become a deep intropsective... I thought he was a shallow spamasta of doom..

happy day of lifes gift eldara.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Enjoy your day, and all others old man. Take care and keep that bull head of yours up. Think of it this way, you're a while off from tumbling over the hill, so enjoy the time you've still got left to say that. :)

Happy Birthday, Uncle Eldar! Now I have to get back to unpacking.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Turn that frown upsidedown!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

No such animal.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.