What are you playing ...

Craigboy always has something to cry about. Also, everytime I've ordered something from Amazon with Standard shipping, I've gotten it a few days before the earliest day it said it would arrive.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I wonder if Fergie and company can give me amnesia so I can lose my memory and replay all my old games.

It worked for the Exile.  -_-

You mean Revan.

It was a tongue-in-cheek at the fact that was one of the biggest arguments around here when TSL was first released.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

WoW...just look at my sig. :-

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Xenosaga 2

I'm about 14 hours in, on disc 2 and I just started using those "new" mechs. So far most of the game has been walking from one cutscene to the next. Yes, that makes about 10-12 hours of cutscenes...

When the disc change occurs, there is even another lengthy cutscene explaining what happened between the end of disc one and the start of disc two. Things that are cool enough to have provided great RPGing has been reduced to a footnote in a damn cutscene.

I usually don't mind cutscenes at all and I enjoyed the first Xenosaga a great deal but this is ridiculous.

At least the story is interesting enough to keep me going but overall, compared to the first one, X2 is very dissapointing. No gameplay = No game.

I'll still get #3 when it comes out. :rolleyes:

I've also been playing a bit of Ghosthunter. Very cool game that I will fully jump into once X2 is over and done.

Sidenote: I've been craving for JRPGs lately and I'm wondering if Wild Arms 4 is worth the 30$ price tag. Anybody played it? Any good?

Cancel the order, and go buy it from a store.

That's what I tried but no one has the game new. I tried Gamestop, EB Games, Fry's, Target and Walmart. And the reason why I don't want to buy used is because you don't get both of the cardiges(spelling?), Gamestop had A Link To The Past for $17.99 and The Four Swords for $17.99.

Craigboy always has something to cry about.  Also, everytime I've ordered something from Amazon with Standard shipping, I've gotten it a few days before the earliest day it said it would arrive.

Atleast I didn't make an entire topic about it this time. But hopefully I might get it in time if I have the same luck you have.

Maybe they should call him Cryboy!

Har, har.

Ha ha, very funny... <_<

Just so you know, Texan guys who cry have been known to suffer from Brokeback Syndrome.

Now that was just mean :rolleyes:

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Xenosaga 2

I'm about 14 hours in, on disc 2 and I just started using those "new" mechs. So far most of the game has been walking from one cutscene to the next. Yes, that makes about 10-12 hours of cutscenes...

When the disc change occurs, there is even another lengthy cutscene explaining what happened between the end of disc one and the start of disc two. Things that are cool enough to have provided great RPGing has been reduced to a footnote in a damn cutscene.

I usually don't mind cutscenes at all and I enjoyed the first Xenosaga a great deal but this is ridiculous.

At least the story is interesting enough to keep me going but overall, compared to the first one, X2 is very dissapointing. No gameplay = No game.

I'll still get #3 when it comes out.  :(

I've also been playing a bit of Ghosthunter. Very cool game that I will fully jump into once X2 is over and done.

Sidenote: I've been craving for JRPGs lately and I'm wondering if Wild Arms 4 is worth the 30$ price tag. Anybody played it? Any good?

Episode I was far more cutscene intensive. Even during the battles they insisted on just making you sit there and watch instead of actively participating... I admit though, Episode I

Playing "Pirates!"

has anyone ever saved their entire family and found all the lost cities and punished to main dude?

Yeah, you just have to really book it on the main quests and pretty much ignore the top ten pirate list. I think I killed a couple, and I did manage to get a wife and some land, but it took most of my career. Also, if you go the doctor route, you can stay healthy longer. I preferred the swordfighter route myself. I also didn't do this on the hardest difficulty.

Playing "Pirates!"

has anyone ever saved their entire family and found all the lost cities and punished to main dude?

Yup. I did it all, while getting all of the pirates as well. Henry Morgan's Frigate kicks ass.

I was starting to get pretty old though. You could see the wrinkles on my face.

I found a few lost cities as well.

Edited by alanschu

Playing "Pirates!"

Yep and I was really dissapointed with the ending.

~Semi-spoilers~

~Semi-spoilers~

~Semi-spoilers~

You don't even get to kill the bastard.

~Semi-spoilers~

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Playing "Pirates!"

Yup. I did it all, while getting all of the pirates as well. Henry Morgan's Frigate kicks ass.

I think I just had my best game, 2 relatives found, beat the main villian, 2 lost cities found, all pirates dead, LOTS of money and land, top rank with British and solid ranks with everyone else, a wife, 5 treasures found.

....and I only got Mayor, 3rd from the top. I stop because, while I could continue, I was getting Old and starting to get sick.....and I was sick of sailing from Mexico all the way back to the the other side of the map against the wind.

COD 2 multiplayer.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Playing "Pirates!"

I think I just had my best game, 2 relatives found, beat the main villian, 2 lost cities found, all pirates dead, LOTS of money and land, top rank with British and solid ranks with everyone else, a wife, 5 treasures found.

....and I only got Mayor, 3rd from the top. I stop because, while I could continue, I was getting Old and starting to get sick.....and I was sick of sailing from Mexico all the way back to the the other side of the map against the wind.

The wind always blows west.

Playing "Pirates!"

The wind always blows west.

which is bad design... they should have it blowing in a circle.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.