Oblivion Thread

GoA. get a better PC now and get Oblivion and NWN 2 for it, and then when Mass Effect is released you can either get the X Box 360 or wait til it is eventually released on the PC, like Jade Empire, and get it then. Also you will be in line for Dragon Age as well.

Edited by Judge Hades

GoA. get a better PC now and get Oblivion and NWN 2 for it, and then when Mass Effect is released you can either get the X Box 360 or wait til it is eventually released on the PC, like Jade Empire, and get it then.  Also you will be in line for Dragon Age as well.

Exactly how much money do you think I have? :)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Chat

Continued from this thread.

Nice way to leave off the last thread...with 666 replies.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I really need to beat Morrowind so I can get Oblivion :)

Yes, I know, it's not needed... but this is a me thing.

Me too.

I haven't gotten around to Morrowind yet. Even after I made a thread about it way back when I first joined. It just never intrigued me, but with Oblivion getting good reviews I might check both out (but Oblivion will have to wait until I have a better computer than this P.O.S.).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Custom class is always the way to go, man!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

well if yer going to beat morrowind find a plugin that makes the game harder after your each lvl 20..... or make a plugin that takes all the weapons and make them do 5% damage less than they do themselves already. otherwise your think its to easy

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

Morrowind is so broken, plugging the balance holes it has just makes the game seem artificial and its challenges overwhelming rather than difficult. That, at least, is not the point of the game.

I really need to beat Morrowind so I can get Oblivion :p

Yes, I know, it's not needed... but this is a me thing.

Hey, I got Kingdom Hearts 2 for my girlfriend, but because she hasn't finished Kingdom Hearts yet, she refuses to touch it! It's kind of annoying, when I buy her an expensive gift that I know she's been waiting forever for.. and then she won't even play it because she wants to suck out all the fun from the first part first.

JUST PLAY THE DAMN GAME, BI.. WOMAN!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the necro posting but I just had to, no one else was talking bout Oblivion in any of the current topics.

Has anyone killed the Adoring Fan like numerous times? I think I killed him like 5 times during my playing time!

"Can I follow you in that pretty Oblivion gate, Grand Champion?"

"No, now die you annoying elf! *ZAP!*"

I hate how the Dark Brotherhood actually cares about me "murdering" the Adoring Fan. So I killed the guy and took his gold.

Edited by Ioini

Sorry for the necro posting but I just had to, no one else was talking bout Oblivion in any of the current topics.

Has anyone killed the Adoring Fan like numerous times? I think I killed him like 5 times during my playing time!

"Can I follow you in that pretty Oblivion gate, Grand Champion?"

"No, now die you annoying elf! *ZAP!*"

I hate how the Dark Brotherhood actually cares about me "murdering" the Adoring Fan. So I killed the guy and took his gold.

I tried to murder the Adoring Fan but couldn't bring myself to, I love that guy. If you're on PC I think there's a mod somewhere to make him non respawnable.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I've got tons of mods for Oblivion. I've gotten the FF7 Blades mod which is the most interesting to me.

I might get the White Gold Tower mod to shove the Fan off of there. Hehe. :D

But you LOVE the Adoring Fan? How can anyone love that spawn of evil? When I get home tonight i'll show you my characters, I have about 3 of them. 2 of them are Imperials, another is a "Mystic Elf" character named him "Link' gave him abnormally huge hair and made a custom class for him which is called "Triforce" gives him Marksman, Blade, Block, Acrobatics, Althetics, Armorer.

I'm seriously going to beg for a Zelda Mod. Heh.

Edited by Ioini

For some reason I can't help but smile every time I talk to the adoring fan, he's just so cool.

There is a Zelda mod out there somewhere, makes your HUD look like the Zelda HUD on the snes.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I've been using the AF levelling mod and have nothing but praise for it. I got a headache reading the faqs about how much fiddling and unnatural gameplay was needed to avoid developing a flawed - and doomed - character at higher levels, then I installed this mod and didn't give it another thought.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)