Pictures of your Games: Revolutions

I can't get my Diablo screenshots to come out looking decent. It looks distorted in greys, black and white like my Fallout screenshots.  :unsure:

Yeah, some older games do that with the newer screenshot programs or printscreen. It's a directx/glide thingie, or something like that - maybe connnected to windows or driver updates too; I don't pretend to understand the tech side of it.

It's why I use Hypersnap...it has a capture function to help get around that issue.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I can't get my Diablo screenshots to come out looking decent. It looks distorted in greys, black and white like my Fallout screenshots.  ;)

Yeah, some older games do that with the newer screenshot programs or printscreen. It's a directx/glide thingie, or something like that - maybe connnected to windows or driver updates too; I don't pretend to understand the tech side of it.

It's why I use Hypersnap...it has a capture function to help get around that issue.

Finally someone who knows of this problem. What's this Hypersnap?

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Its kind of like FRAPS, for taking screenshots, but works with for older games if I understand it right.

What the pink bunny said.

I discovered the program a long time ago when PrintScreen refused to take normal pictures of DungeonKeeper1. :huh: I use it instead of FRAPS for stills, most of the time. I'm still using version 3.64...I need to upgrade it sometime.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hey guys, are those German tanks?

*explosions*

that is probably one of the easier missions in the game... you just defend a hill with mg's and at guns for thirty minutes. its really fun when you stop the germans from coming up all routs but one with tank traps and barbed wire... then you have two at guns 2 mg nests and a sniper with artillary supporting on the only way up... the germans die really fast.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Somebody wasn't paying attention to OSHA!

sshock2.jpg

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I love this game.

post-9032-1159598620_thumb.jpg

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Stupid Stortini!!!

What, no Roli? Where's Jussi?

And did you rally to beat the dreaded Flames, Alan? Or ia that like a post game summary?

That's the full play-by-play of the entire game. It was a preseason game, which is why both Jussi and Roli weren't in net, as well as why Stortini was actually playing.

That actually wasn't the best one. There was one where it essentially said "Stortini told the ref that that call sucked" or something to that effect. I laughed.

(Longest Journey: Dreamfall screenshot)

I love this game.

I love it too :p

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "