Pictures of your Games: Revolutions

that mission is NUTS on hard difficulty.

It's no Pavlov's house. I literally hid in a corner and let the tanks shoot holes in the building while people ran up the stairs. Given I had the body count on the highest setting, it was ridiculous how many dead bodies there were the floor I was on.

It was intense!

that mission is NUTS on hard difficulty.

It's no Pavlov's house. I literally hid in a corner and let the tanks shoot holes in the building while people ran up the stairs. Given I had the body count on the highest setting, it was ridiculous how many dead bodies there were the floor I was on.

It was intense!

Pavlov's house was bloody insane.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Possibly mine, too.

I think Pegasus Bridge usually gets more praise, but I didn't like it as much - though still great.

My favorite moment, though, was the taking of Red Square. The yells of a thousand men, and then a sweeping orchestral score as the battle begins. Beautiful, just beautiful.

CoD2 was nice, but no defining moments like that.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Pegasus Bridge was a good one too, but I just didn't find it anywhere near as intense.

I agree that watching the Soviets run up, as the orchestra starts and you see a guy running with you with a flag was pretty cool too. All the T-34s in the courtyard of the government buildings and just realizing "hey, the war is over."

The epilogue of the Soviet guy meeting with the Western Allies talking about how, even though he couldn't understand what the man talking to him was saying, he felt like they were brothers, was pretty cool too.

Edited by alanschu

One of the defining points on gaming actually. That was the point where I realised how far we've come from C0ck-a-Doodle.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The Summoner appears to be have fallen to the DarkSide by default.

summoner-006c.jpg

...they're all like that in this game. Must not be enough sun.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

summoner-020b.jpg

It's been interesting re-playing this game, because with today's video cards, this game looks a lot better than I remember. Except of course for the low-polygon "pointy brassiere & blocky features" and bad draw-distance...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Summoner screen - Rosalind uses Lightning while in the Sewers

Summoner screen - Earthshaker chain attack knocks down mummies

That fireball sound drives you crazy after a while...the vid is just straight combat, nothing special...but it does show the spell effects.

Yeah, it's finely done model alright.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds