Pictures of your Games: Revolutions

Nice looking elf DN.

Thanks, it's a mixture of Better Bodies, Wide Eyed Dark Elf Females Pack II, and the Medal Queen Boutique. I'll post links later if the mods are still on the web...

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I remember the first I saw Manny dead there, I drew a very wierd conclusion why he is dead. Remember Monkey Island 1, there was this guy in the bar who wore a sign "Ask me about Loom", and Loom didn`t sell very well. So in order to avoid that Monkey Island curse that caused a box-office failure for Loom , the designers killed Manny there, so he couldn`t advertise Grim Fandango, and therefore they had avoided a box-office failure for Grim Fandango. No, I am not crazy and I do not see conspiracies everywhere, it just that playing Monkey Island makes you think weird.

Enough with the dancing clown.

Temple of Elune in Darnassus.

post-2035-1160172056_thumb.jpg

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

what game's that?

World of Warcraft....which I'm apparently addicted to now. :)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

You went Alliance! :)

For the Horde!!

...actually I have both....but my higher lvls are Horde :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

what game's that?

World of Warcraft....which I'm apparently addicted to now. :(

Hit it like you mean it ;)

MORE DOTS MORE DOTS MORE DOTS MORE DOTS

In my games:

Get that mephit!

post-17393-1160211096_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pop

Heh, I remember playing with some modded party(two extra party members, the other one was lesbian and totally gay for Imoen) and those mephits bugged my game by giving my superl33t skald permanent blindness. I was so pissed.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Heh, I remember playing with some modded party(two extra party members, the other one was lesbian and totally gay for Imoen) and those mephits bugged my game by giving my superl33t skald permanent blindness. I was so pissed.

There's a lesbo npc mod? :) am I totally oblivious to all these mods everywhere? What is the deal?

THERE IS NO AGGRO RESET!

Yeah, I thought she was kind of bad. Her backstory especially.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Heh, I'll stay away from that one, then. I'm currently playing with Fade, Yesraelin (sp?) and the Dark Ritual mod installed. Fade is very well written, Yesraelin is okay (obviously a female Drizz't) and Dark Rit is throwing all kinds of weird **** at me. Charm spells are working now =] and that building in the Temple district that houses the evil adventurers with the +3 katana is no longer there :lol: but overall, it's all excellent. I have yet to determine whether the "Banter Pack" works. Maybe I have too many inelligible mod npcs in my party.

Banter Pack is wonderful. I actually have an 'essential' list of mods for BG2 that's grown to be about... uh.. 20. Ascension, parts of Ease of Use, Banter Pack, Unfinished Business and so forth.

Also, I HATE that mephit. I always only send 1 person to get the scroll because it's so far away and the corridor shoots pathfinding to hell, and they always end up getting screwed by the mephit.