I'm just curious

Who's your Favorite?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your Favorite?

• Atris
    • Vrook
    • Kavar
    • Vash (even though you never talk to her)
    • Zez Kai-Ell

• 4 weeks later...

Vash, because she is dead.

Infidel...

I also vote for Kavar, although its hard to beat Master Zhar from Kotor one as a teacher. But Kavar is pretty awesome. I would really like to have had him in future games, but they had to kill him off :)

His spirit lives on :)

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Zez-Kai Ell. It's a close call between him and Vash, since she was far more understanding than they others when the Exile was cast out by the council. But I choose Zez-Kai Ell because he alone acknowledges that the masters and their teachings are flawed and that they should share the responsibility for that happened instead of just blaming Revan, Malak, the Exile, and everybody else for everything.

And I can't believe anybody voted for Vrook.. :)

I voted for Vash, because she is the one who *would have* explained to you why you would survive if Kriea died, despite your minds being linked (Its stuff that was removed from the game, but it still explains a bit)

Atris. She is one hot looking Jedi master. She can teach me the ways of the Force.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Zez-Kai Ell. It's a close call between him and Vash, since she was far more understanding than they others when the Exile was cast out by the council. But I choose Zez-Kai Ell because he alone acknowledges that the masters and their teachings are flawed and that they should share the responsibility for that happened instead of just blaming Revan, Malak, the Exile, and everybody else for everything.

And I can't believe anybody voted for Vrook..  :blink:

yep i agree, pretty much why i chose him, but then i didnt explain enough

Atris. She is one hot looking Jedi master. She can teach me the ways of the Force.

yep she can teach me the force any day :huh: the force in my PANTS! (w00t) (w00t) :lol:

who did train the exile? we know who trained revan but not the exile, must have been something i missed.

atris could have been nicer as well, shes always going on about how you should have died on malachor :p <_<

Atris.....................hottie and I can learn history from

Bastila..................hottie and I can learn to resist DS temptations from. But I do think I will be tempted to do something else with her.

Vash.....................hottie and she has a nice calming voice so I will pay attention easier.

Those three I preferred to train me in the force anyday.

Vrook(a unrealistic perfectiontist a hole) he has a good potential to be a good teacher if he can get over his unrealistic perfectionism.

Kreia I do share many views with her...........So I would be a good student for her. Also in Kotor 2, she is a good teacher.

Kavar, he is more reasonable than Vrook. So I would see where it can take me if I fully train with him.

Zez, feeling too guilty after the Mandy o Wars to be useful to the refugee of Nar Shadda, could be a good teacher if he can get rid of that gulity factor.

Visas...........hottie and a good teacher.

Brianna........hottie and a good teacher too.

The Atris which never was (box/concept/marketing art) :lol:

I agree, Ingame she looks way older than in the pics, so Vash got my vote :lol:.

I know everyone complains about Vrook, but he is filling the role of Mace Windu, being a pescemistic sod who thinks everyone is arrogant :p .

Edited by aerowars617

For the last time: it is unknown if Kavar trained Exile or not.

Untrue.

Kavar himself tells the Exile, that when he sparred him, that he knew that there was something special about him. This was probably because Kavar was in charge of teaching everyone some forms of combat. Thus, he *did* train him in some form or another.

Note, though, Kavar never did take the Exile as his official apprentice. He tells the Exile (if DS) that his duties on the Council didn't allow him to devote the time to doing so, even though he wanted it.