If you die and discover there is a God,

kirottu

I would ask 20 questions.

1. Tell me all the numbers in Pi.

2. If you drink in heaven, do you get a hangover?

3. Did you really speak to George W. Bush?

4. and 5. How many angels/devils does it take to change a lightbulb?

6. Was/is the CEO of IPLY antichrist?

7. Can I go and shout insults at people who are in Hell?

8. Do all the hawt and easy women go to Hell?

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

^Pretty? In the internet? lolz!

I'd ask him when's the apocalypse.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Why? Are you scared of the devil Hungarian guy? :lol:

His father passed away recently...

Doofus. <_<

****, htf. am I supposed to remember everything? Especially when he adds a funish-ninja-smiley. :thumbsup:

Can we please move on to something fun then? Like bashing the burn in hell dude again?

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I'd ask him when's the apocalypse.

How about when will Duke Nuken forever be released ? :lol:

hahaha This was funny. He'd say something like, "at the same time as the Apocalypse."

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

1. Tell me all the numbers in Pi.

it's a transcendental number. there is no "all" to the list of digits. i.e. there are an infinite number of digits. :)

taks

It'd probably be more appropriate to refer to it as an irrational number. Transcendentals are a subset of irrational numbers, and a characteristic of an irrational number is that it cannot be expressed in rational form (no a/b). If it cannot be expressed in rational form, then it means there is an undefined, non-repeating amount of numbers to the right of the decimal.

It's just as impossible to count all the numbers of root(2) as it is Pi, but root(2) is not a transcendental.