SW game centered on Bastila?

Having been on these boards for quite some time, and having seen the Bio boards as well, I can't help but notice that Bastila is quite a popular character among fans (myself included). :thumbsup: She wins most, if not all the "hottest character" threads on these boards, wins many "best character" discussions, and seems to be one of, if not the most popular KOTOR character (aside from Revan). The character seems to have her own cult following.

So, I was just wondering if maybe LA might decide to milk the popularity of Bastila a little more. She was almost a no-show in K2, to the disappointment of many. But would it be possible, or even a good idea, to make another KOTOR game that focuses on Bastila exclusively, or at least includes her as a major character in the storyline? Would such a game be well-recieved by the fans? Maybe they could do a game focusing on pre-KOTOR, such as her experiences in her Jedi training. Or maybe the story could take place post-K2, and serve almost as a sidestory or intermission between K2 and K3? Or am I just completely way off base here? Discuss.

Don't they say in KOTOR2 that Bastila dies? Or something? I think when you're talking to Malak, and you say something like "Bastila didn't join you," and he replies with something like "not at first, but eventually she did and died?" or am I making this up?

I think it would be interesting, but where would it go? Maybe a prequel, ending with her defeating Revan, anything before that she would be too young. And KOTOR3 should be more centered around Revan and all the unanswered questions.

Yeah, but how would an idea like this work, though? I know someone mentioned above that it might focus on Bastila before K1, ending up to the confrontation with Revan. That might be interesting, especially if it involves a battle between the two. Unfortunately, it would also contradict the storyline because the two never actually "fought".

Yeh, no way u gonna kill off Bastila :):(

Are you referring to something like "The Adventures of Obi Wan" (or whatever it was?). Well I never played that but I heard it was easily seen as money milking gimic but if it was a well made game I'd go for it...

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Omg >.> I don't think she has one of the deepest stories, just because she is voted as one of the hottest characters doesn't mean (at least to me) that there should be a game centered around her.

I know there are games like DoA or Lara Croft, but c'mon this is a rpg game made in America! Maybe you should ask some Japanese company developers, I am sure they would make a hentai Bastila game if the price was right >.>

I know everyone has their personal favorites, but still I am not rooting for.."Adventures of Atton: The Other Han Solo" or something >.>

Omg >.> I don't think she has one of the deepest stories, just because she is voted as one of the hottest characters doesn't mean (at least to me) that there should be a game centered around her.

I know there are games like DoA or Lara Croft, but c'mon this is a rpg game made in America! Maybe you should ask some Japanese company developers, I am sure they would make a hentai Bastila game if the price was right >.>

I know everyone has their personal favorites, but still I am not rooting for.."Adventures of Atton: The Other Han Solo" or something >.>

No & No

I thought she had a great backstory. Although I think her biggest character development is during K1, not before, hence most of her defining backstory *is* K1. As for her character, I think it was fairly deep itself. It may be second only to Kreia and Revan, judging how the majority of fans have stated. :thumbsup:

Anyway, I wouldn't mind seeing a game like this, but as others have said, I'd want it to be a good game, not just a money-making venture. :thumbsup:

what about just a regular KotOR game where although the not main character, she isn't discarded like in K2.

oh no, let's just have Revan running off leaving her all alone after all that hard K1 seducti...I mean work

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)